Windows 10: My computer can’t connect to some wifi

Discus and support My computer can’t connect to some wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sometimes my laptop works fine. In my apartment, for example, absolutely no issue. Then, I’m at a family friend’s house right now, and I can’t connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaiJaeger1, May 15, 2021.

1. My computer can’t connect to some wifi

Sometimes my laptop works fine. In my apartment, for example, absolutely no issue. Then, I’m at a family friend’s house right now, and I can’t connect at all. It’ll say I have a connection, every once in a while a web page might load, but then it immediately drops. I’ve done everything from reset the router to literally factory resetting my laptop. Nothing works. Every other laptop running windows 10 has 0 issues whatsoever.

:)

KaiJaeger1, May 15, 2021
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, May 15, 2021
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, May 15, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

My computer can’t connect to some wifi

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, May 15, 2021
Thema:

My computer can’t connect to some wifi

1. My computer can’t connect to some wifi - Similar Threads - computer can’t connect

2. Can’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to my wifi: My acer swift 3 can’t connect to my home wifi but can connect to my hospot and other wifi.. it will display “can’t connect to this network”.. so i resolved this..Because i can connect my home wifi with my phone but my laptop can’t...
  3. Can’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to my wifi: My acer swift 3 can’t connect to my home wifi but can connect to my hospot and other wifi.. it will display “can’t connect to this network”.. so i resolved this..Because i can connect my home wifi with my phone but my laptop can’t...
  4. Can’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My computer can’t connect to the wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can’t connect to the wifi: My computer can’t connect to the wifi, and there isn’t even a wifi button when I open my taskbar. I have restarted my computer multiple times and reset my network, yet this still keep on happening. I have looked online but it seems like nobody else have the same problem....
  6. My computer can’t connect to the wifi

My computer can’t connect to the wifi: My computer can’t connect to the wifi, and there isn’t even a wifi button when I open my taskbar. I have restarted my computer multiple times and reset my network, yet this still keep on happening. I have looked online but it seems like nobody else have the same problem....
  7. Can’t connect to wifi

Can’t connect to wifi: I don’t know what happened but i was on my pc and then i turned it off then later i turned it back on then. Then it won’t connect to the wifi i try connecting and it says checking system’s requirements and then when that happens it checks for a while then i put the password...
  8. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to wifi: I don’t know what happened but i was on my pc and then i turned it off then later i turned it back on then. Then it won’t connect to the wifi i try connecting and it says checking system’s requirements and then when that happens it checks for a while then i put the password...
  9. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to wifi: Not sure why this happened as I had only been loading up a game but all of a sudden my internet stopped working. The wifi icon is gone from my taskbar and if I go to the action centre to see the networks, no networks show up and every time I try to go into the network...
  10. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can’t connect to wifi: My computer won’t connect to the internet. It says “windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver” I don’t know what to do!...