Windows 10: My computer can't detect my home wifi signal

Discus and support My computer can't detect my home wifi signal in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Its been on and off, but my computer will randomly disconnect from the internet, and then won't show my home internet. This is a problem exclusively to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ethan J Duong, Sep 17, 2020.

1. My computer can't detect my home wifi signal

Its been on and off, but my computer will randomly disconnect from the internet, and then won't show my home internet. This is a problem exclusively to this desktop computer as all other devices in the house are able to connect and use the internet fine.

I have tried using the online solutions of resetting the dns, netsock and ipconfig reset with no results. This happened to me a few months ago, and I reset my pc and installed a fresh version of windows to solve this problem, however, I would prefer any different alternatives first before I do that again.

Regards

Ethan

:)

Ethan J Duong, Sep 17, 2020

2. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

Since the devices are in the same location and one device is getting a low signal, we would like to further clarify the concern with the following questions below:

• The computer that is getting a low signal, is it connecting using a external WiFi adapter or does it have a the WiFi built in?
    • If you are using a external WiFi adapter, have you attempted to plug the device in another port on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Need help, Computer no longer detects NVIDIA graphics card

I removed the gpu and rebooted but the monitor still can't detect any signal. I made sure the computer was off and unplugged before clearing the cmos.

I followed these instructions
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

When I reached step 10 the monitor didn't find signal from the computer.

markyourface, Sep 17, 2020
  4. My computer can't detect my home wifi signal

Signal not detecting

I am facing problem with signal strength in Lumia 800. I am using vodafone and some of my colleagues are aslo using the same network they are are having full signal but my phone is not detecting the signal and displaying NO SERVICE

Please suggest me to overcome this problem. thanks.. My computer can't detect my home wifi signal :)

singampalli, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

My computer can't detect my home wifi signal

1. My computer can't detect my home wifi signal - Similar Threads - computer can't detect

2. Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?: Got a new PC with Microsoft 11 Pro and it won't detect any other wifi except for one. I've updated all my drivers and probably exhausted every solution I can find online. Please help....
  3. Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?: Got a new PC with Microsoft 11 Pro and it won't detect any other wifi except for one. I've updated all my drivers and probably exhausted every solution I can find online. Please help....
  4. My computer does not detect a specific WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer does not detect a specific WiFi: Hello, My computer Thinkpad Lenovo does not detect a particular WiFi connexion. It works well on my phone so I do not know what I have to do. Please help me. Thank you....
  5. My computer does not detect a specific WiFi

My computer does not detect a specific WiFi: Hello, My computer Thinkpad Lenovo does not detect a particular WiFi connexion. It works well on my phone so I do not know what I have to do. Please help me. Thank you....
  6. My computer does not detect a specific WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My Wifi works on my computer but it doesnt detect my wifi printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi works on my computer but it doesnt detect my wifi printer: So this is a recent issue. My other devices detect the printer, but only this computer doesn't detect it, and it has a strong wifi connection. It doesn't have a wireless wifi adapter, so it's only ethernet it worked fine before with the printer, but now it doesn't detect it,...
  8. My Wifi works on my computer but it doesnt detect my wifi printer

My Wifi works on my computer but it doesnt detect my wifi printer: So this is a recent issue. My other devices detect the printer, but only this computer doesn't detect it, and it has a strong wifi connection. It doesn't have a wireless wifi adapter, so it's only ethernet it worked fine before with the printer, but now it doesn't detect it,...
  9. My Wifi works on my computer but it doesnt detect my wifi printer

10. WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal: WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal I'm using an external wifi adaptor and driver, When i'm using version 1703 there was no problem, when i have updated my pc to 1909 or 07 my pc starts showing low signal, And...