Windows 10: My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

Discus and support My computer can't download anything, what should I do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have never had a complaint with my computer until now. As a student, I need Zoom to join my online classes and be monitored during exams. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DuruMicozkadığlu, Dec 10, 2020.

1. My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

I have never had a complaint with my computer until now. As a student, I need Zoom to join my online classes and be monitored during exams.

However, I updated my computer yesterday and I have never been able to join a single meeting after that. No matter how many times I tried, I cannot download Zoom. To make matters worse, I can't download anything else either and I have an exam in two days. Please tell me what steps I should take.

:)

DuruMicozkadığlu, Dec 10, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My computer can't download anything, what should I do? :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 10, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

1. My computer can't download anything, what should I do? - Similar Threads - computer can't download

2. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  3. I can't download anything on to my new computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on to my new computer.: I'm trying to download Google Chrome and other applications from the internet, but it keeps giving an error message saying "to help protect your PC, we suggest you get a Microsoft-verified app." Is there any way to bypass this?...
  4. I can't download anything on to my new computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything on to my new computer.: I'm trying to download Google Chrome and other applications from the internet, but it keeps giving an error message saying "to help protect your PC, we suggest you get a Microsoft-verified app." Is there any way to bypass this?...
  5. what do i do i cant download anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what do i do i cant download anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Murky0-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yd6lqa/what_do_i_do_i_cant_download_anything/
  6. I can't download anything no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything no matter what I do: No matter what i try, I can't download anything. It just says "Virus scan failed" and nothing else every time, I primarily use Chrome but I've tried Edge too the only other browser installed and the problem persists. I've deleted Mcafee, Windows Security is disabled, and I've...
  7. I can't download anything no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything no matter what I do: No matter what i try, I can't download anything. It just says "Virus scan failed" and nothing else every time, I primarily use Chrome but I've tried Edge too the only other browser installed and the problem persists. I've deleted Mcafee, Windows Security is disabled, and I've...
  8. I can't download anything no matter what I do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I reset my microsoft and can't download anything. What did I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I reset my microsoft and can't download anything. What did I do?: Split from this thread.hey i reseted my microsoft and cant dwonload anythingwhat id do!!!* OS assumed to be Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-microsoft-and-cant-download-anything/a2dffcf3-25f2-444e-8433-6822e821125b
  10. My computer won't download anything---should I reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't download anything---should I reset my PC?: For about 6 months, I haven't been able to download anything from my laptop computer I have a lenovo ideapad. I suspect it has something to do with the AVG security that I downloaded, because it was directly after that that everything stopped working. But, I'm no computer...