Windows 10: My computer can't even boot after several bluescreens with code "Critical Process Died"

Discus and support My computer can't even boot after several bluescreens with code "Critical Process Died" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today, my computer froze, I could move the mouse and interact with only 1-2 applications, everything else was completely frozen, such as File explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DenverCox, Jun 23, 2021.

1. DenverCox Win User

My computer can't even boot after several bluescreens with code "Critical Process Died"

Today, my computer froze, I could move the mouse and interact with only 1-2 applications, everything else was completely frozen, such as File explorer so I could not use Desktop , task manager did not even start. Every time I rebooted, the same thing would occur, if I waited long enough It would bluescreen me with the code "Critical Process Died". I only had a few minutes after logging in before the crash would occur, so I managed to disable everything in startup, that did not fix it. sometimes after boot it would display "No Bootable Device". I would doubt this would be my SSD b

:)

DenverCox, Jun 23, 2021

2. really need help for fixing critical process died

keep bluescreen with code critical process died

Jerry_C_J_W, Jun 23, 2021
  3. critical process died

I have tried all that was suggested and still can't get my computer to start in windows. I still keep getting "critical process died" and "stop code" and nothing has worked.

SuzanneRussell2, Jun 23, 2021
  4. My computer can't even boot after several bluescreens with code "Critical Process Died"

critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

My computer can't even boot after several bluescreens with code "Critical Process Died"

1. My computer can't even boot after several bluescreens with code "Critical Process Died" - Similar Threads - computer can't boot

2. Bluescreen, Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen, Critical Process Died: Hi, I've had some trouble with a BSOD that I can't figure out. It randomly appears, sometimes after 2 hours, sometimes after 8. This is the dump, is there any way to figure out with the information below what might be the culprit?I've build the system about a year ago, and I...
  3. Bluescreen, Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen, Critical Process Died: Hi, I've had some trouble with a BSOD that I can't figure out. It randomly appears, sometimes after 2 hours, sometimes after 8. This is the dump, is there any way to figure out with the information below what might be the culprit?I've build the system about a year ago, and I...
  4. Computer won’t boot windows after critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t boot windows after critical process died: Earlier today my computer blue screened suddenly with the code “critical process died”, afterwards when I went to boot my computer it would just have a blank screen after the bios logo. I’m able to boot my drive manually and it seems to work fine mostly, however sometimes odd...
  5. Bluescreen "Critical Process Died"

Bluescreen "Critical Process Died": Version 2004 (Build 19041.450) My pc gets a bluescreen with the error code "Critical_Process_Died" everytime I start gaming for an hour or so sometimes not even an hour, this has been happening for a week. They also only occur if I watch videos on youtube while playing, I...
  6. Bluescreen "Critical Process Died"

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluescreen "Critical Process Died": Version 2004 (Build 19041.450) My pc gets a bluescreen with the error code "Critical_Process_Died" everytime I start gaming for an hour or so sometimes not even an hour, this has been happening for a week. They also only occur if I watch videos on youtube while playing, I...
  7. BlueScreen - Critical Process Died

BlueScreen - Critical Process Died: Split from this thread. [IMG]Can anybody help me with this? You can't restart it. You are not able to even recover your pc. I tried with CMD, safe mode and everything. I spend 5h to even try to sort it out. I made 3h long checkings and everything seems fine. And I bought...
  8. Critical process died code

Critical process died code: Hi ever since my last update on windows 10 my laptop will not boot up. I habe tried alot of different things but cant seem to boot into Safe mode. How can save my files/ photos thta is on the laptop? Thanks...
  9. Critical Process Died/Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Critical Process Died/Bluescreen: Critical Process died is the issue that I am having right now. My pc keeps restarting and I am getting blue screens for a very long time, even after a full format of my pc. At least 6-10 times a day my pc randomly just crashes, gives me a blue screen for a split of a sec and...
  10. Can't Boot (Critical Process Died)

Can't Boot (Critical Process Died): getting the above error after 3 fresh windows 10 installs, at various stages after the install. all seemed well for hours. i had no viruses. i tried to reboot in all the offered manners (e.g. safe boot, debug, etc) but could never re-boot. any idea why this is happened...