Windows 10: My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect

Discus and support My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows 10 hp computer is unable to find my own internet but can pick up other internets. Even when entered manually it still cant find it. All my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EPIC SAM101, Aug 16, 2018.

1. My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect

My windows 10 hp computer is unable to find my own internet but can pick up other internets. Even when entered manually it still cant find it. All my other devices connect with no problem. I cant find a solution.

:)

EPIC SAM101, Aug 16, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 16, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Limited Connection (can't connect wirelessly)

It is a problem with AT&T routers. Just go get a 3rd party router, put the router in the DMZ on the AT&T router and connect all your devices to the 3rd party router. AT&T doesn't do anything to prevent this, nor do they care.

That doesn't make any sense, they provide you a router specifically so you can connect multiple computers to the internet...

newtekie1, Aug 16, 2018
  4. My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect

I can´t connect to the internet on applications

Hi Sebastian,

Thank You for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run in the network troubleshooter and check if it works fine.

Please follow the steps:

1. In the search box, type troubleshooting.

2. Click on network and Internet.

3. Select Internet Connection and continue with the next.

You can also follow the steps and troubleshoot for incoming connections.

If the issue persist then follow the below step:

How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in windows 10.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: above article is also applies to Windows 10

Note: Once you are done with clean boot, please follow the section ‘How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot’ under ‘more information’ in the article to put your computer
    back to normal startup.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect

1. My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect - Similar Threads - computer can’t find

2. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  3. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  4. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  6. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  7. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  8. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  9. Can’t connect to internet

Can’t connect to internet: Bougt a new laptop from Currys. It was the ex demo so they had to reset it. Now ive got home after the reset and i cant connect to Wifi as in its not even an option! All i can use is dial up and vpn. Theres no option for connectig to wifi. It had wifi before the reset so...
  10. Can’t connect to the internet

Can’t connect to the internet: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am not able to connect to a certain WiFi. I have no trouble connecting to another WiFi but for this one it keeps saying that the security key is incorrect. However, I know I am not putting it in incorrectly as I have checked multiple times and...