Windows 10: My computer can't hear my voice...

Discus and support My computer can't hear my voice... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my windows 10 isn't responding to my voice. I tried speaking to my friends via messenger and they couldn't hear me... When I plug my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlbaBoyYT, Mar 26, 2021.

1. My computer can't hear my voice...

Hello everyone, my windows 10 isn't responding to my voice. I tried speaking to my friends via messenger and they couldn't hear me... When I plug my headphones it can hear me but without em ut can't. Please help and thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/AlbaBoyYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlbaBoyYT, Mar 26, 2021
  2. RajithR Win User

Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on the Microsoft Communities.

1. Are you able to hear other sounds from your computer?

2. Does the microphone work with other apps such as Skype?

3. Have you tried using "Learn my voice" settings?

Kindly, follow these steps and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to run the Recording Audio
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Recording Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

RajithR, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi

I have the same problem and the proposed solutions have not helped.

Will appreciate any other solution to this problem.

NJInokotong, Mar 26, 2021
  4. My computer can't hear my voice...

anil.prajapati20, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

My computer can't hear my voice...

1. My computer can't hear my voice... - Similar Threads - computer can't hear

2. why i keep hearing my voice in my headset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i keep hearing my voice in my headset?: i kept hearing my own voice and ITS got me pretty annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-keep-hearing-my-voice-in-my-headset/0bf66c07-c6ac-4ca7-982b-e069a6aeea21
  3. why i keep hearing my voice in my headset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i keep hearing my voice in my headset?: i kept hearing my own voice and ITS got me pretty annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-keep-hearing-my-voice-in-my-headset/0bf66c07-c6ac-4ca7-982b-e069a6aeea21
  4. hearing my voice from my mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing my voice from my mic: helloi can hear my voice from my mic through my headphone but i tried to disable my output devises for fixing it but i can still hear my self help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-my-voice-from-my-mic/32855997-bdc2-4197-8d3f-f6763ff02559
  5. I can't hear anything on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't hear anything on my computer: About 2 days ago, I was playing music and then I accidentally unplugged the computer, and now I can't hear anything on the computer. Please let me know if you know the solution....
  6. I can't hear my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear my computer: So I was playing Roblox yesterday, and then I accidentally unplugged my computer and now I can't hear anything. If anybody has any tips, please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-my-computer/602ee3a7-5237-400e-b99a-a7e2a325940e
  7. hearing robotic voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hearing robotic voice: I was playing a video game earlier today and i heard this text to speech voice saying “or underscore said turn it off” I tried running mccaffee and it said no viruses, my narrator was off, and my discord notifications were off along with text to speech. If you guys have any...
  8. New headphones, hearing my voice back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New headphones, hearing my voice back.: Hello community. I just bought new headphones ( Sony CH510 ) and in discord app, i can hear my voice back. Couldnt disable this feature it is annoying while gaming. Is there any way turning off that feature? Thanks for helping in advance. submitted by /u/efendy94 [link]...
  9. Microphone Hearing my own voice

Microphone Hearing my own voice: I would like to know how to hear my own voice with no delay, i have an Astro A10 headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-hearing-my-own-voice/660faad0-306f-44b5-9bd3-210909266933
  10. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me: my pc specs Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057 Intel Core i7-3770K 32gb DDR3 RAM GeForce gtx 970 Asus Z77 sabertooth So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I...