Windows 10: my computer can't open store

Discus and support my computer can't open store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my com cannot open Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zaw thucho, Feb 20, 2019.

1. my computer can't open store

my com cannot open Microsoft store

:)

zaw thucho, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. my computer can't open store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 20, 2019
  4. my computer can't open store

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

my computer can't open store

1. my computer can't open store - Similar Threads - computer can't open

2. my computer can't open store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my computer can't open store: my computer can not open the Microsoft store, I have enough time with this problem and would like to solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-open-store/18f97355-e57f-467e-8b7a-dbceccf13f57"
  3. can't open store in windows 10 pro

can't open store in windows 10 pro: the server stumbled we all have bad day this typ error showing in my store the error code is 0*80072EE7 CV:/pjnOPKwUEixxt1v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-store-in-windows-10-pro/edecdfbd-3fb3-458f-9d9b-e3c3382eecf7"
  4. my computer can't open store

my computer can't open store: my computer can not open the store, even though I try not to open it. Any advice would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-open-store/fe6759e7-831f-4e98-94f7-554b17d42d1d"
  5. Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop

Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop: Hi everyone! I just bought this laptop and after installing and prepared it for use I found out that I can't open my Microsoft Store app. if anyone knows how to make the app function again that would be extremely helpful. Thank you... I got this error # Code:...
  6. Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop: Hi everyone! I just bought this laptop and after installing and prepared it for use I found out that I can't open my Microsoft Store app. if anyone knows how to make the app function again that would be extremely helpful. Thank you... I got this error # Code:...
  7. I Can't open the Microsoft store

I Can't open the Microsoft store: I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-microsoft-store/3eac0d57-77c0-43da-be8b-8c55de836a38"
  8. This app can't open on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This app can't open on this computer: I suddenly can't open any apps on my computer, though I can use the internet. When I attempt to open an app, a box opens which says: This app can't open on this computer. Any assistance to resolve this issue is appreciated. I've attempted several diagnostic tools to no...
  9. Can't open any windows store apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open any windows store apps: Hello, I am having trouble with Windows Defender and Update. I am getting error 0x800705b4 for Defender and though I've searched online on how to fix the problem none of them seem to work. Also, my computer won't let me access the update & security portion of my settings....
  10. Can't open or search anything in my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open or search anything in my windows 10 computer.: Hi, this is not a problem of mine, but a friends one. He literally can't do anything with his computer. Google doesnt work and he can't search anything and he can't open any apps except LoL, minecraft, etc. Any ideas what can it be? I tried to disable firewall, restarting,...