Windows 10: My computer cant run most browsers please help

Discus and support My computer cant run most browsers please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i recently updated my windows 7 pro to windows 10, but after logging in the second time,my chrome,Brave browser,microsoft edge and others do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leesj2, Apr 17, 2020.

1. leesj2 Win User

My computer cant run most browsers please help

Hi i recently updated my windows 7 pro to windows 10, but after logging in the second time,my chrome,Brave browser,microsoft edge and others do not work. All of them were downloaded before the update.I restarted my pc a few times but it didnt work. But after looking around i found out a method online and pressed CTRL+ALT+DELETE, went to task manager, End task on Chrome and start again and only Chrome worked.

Until the next day i logged on and the same problem appeared. My Chrome also did not work. I tried doing the method i used again but in the task manager Chrome wasn't even there. So then i looked around my files and only a Browser called Naver Whale works.

Also the most common error message including Chrome said 'Aw, snap!' While microsoft edge said 'there is a problem with this page'

and just in case i did not clarify, Chrome did work well the 1st time i used it after updating.

Please help me Thank you

:)

leesj2, Apr 17, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 17, 2020
  4. My computer cant run most browsers please help

Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Network Adapter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: Update driver manually.

I suggest you to update the Network Adapter from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

• Extend Network adapters driver from the list.

• Right click on the Network driver and click on
      Update driver Software
    Check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

My computer cant run most browsers please help

1. My computer cant run most browsers please help - Similar Threads - computer cant run

2. unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...: i cant change acc either... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknwn-acc-appeart-on-my-computer-help-please-cant/2831ee9a-2956-4710-b3fe-3cf1bb578253
  3. unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...: i cant change acc either... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknwn-acc-appeart-on-my-computer-help-please-cant/2831ee9a-2956-4710-b3fe-3cf1bb578253
  4. unknwn acc appeart on my computer... help please cant remove it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  6. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  7. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  8. Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! :: Hello, I am getting the below error and am unsure how to fix it. Please help if you can! Source Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host Process Summary Driver host process timeout. Date ‎5/‎16/‎2020 11:48 PM Status Report sent...
  9. Cant log into my laptop please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into my laptop please help: My pin is not available and I cant reset without my password, my password is correct but it tells me it's wrong, I even tried to change the password on another device and no luck, all I have is BIOS, anything I can do? submitted by /u/PatrickTheSeal [link] [comments]...
  10. Most popular browser for...

in Browsers and Email
    Most popular browser for...: Less than half of all Windows users use Explorer. That makes Explorer the world's most popular browser for downloading another browser. 48430