Windows 10: My computer configuration settings suddenly change itself but just a moment

Discus and support My computer configuration settings suddenly change itself but just a moment in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So last night, when i open my computer "downloads" folder, the view menu change from "Details" to "Large Icons" by itself , could it be a virus that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Frlake, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Frlake Win User

My computer configuration settings suddenly change itself but just a moment

So last night, when i open my computer "downloads" folder, the view menu change from "Details" to "Large Icons" by itself , could it be a virus that changing it? I just become anxious after i download a third party apps ROM for emulator. Pls answer my question. Thank you.

Before

My computer configuration settings suddenly change itself but just a moment 46e3e71e-1893-4ee6-a18f-adf89c541028?upload=true.png

Last night when i open it

My computer configuration settings suddenly change itself but just a moment 7dbefe49-09cb-4776-8c4f-6fd8cfbadc7a?upload=true.png

:)

Frlake, Mar 18, 2020

2. settings changed suddenly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to check if any theme is set on your computer. If you see a different theme set on the system, you may change desktop theme as well as tile color on Windows 10, according to your preference. Check if the below steps help you.

Steps:-

1. Go to your desktop, right-click your mouse and go to
    Personalize.

2. On the left pane, go to Themes for background themes. You can even download new themes by clicking on,
    “Get more themes online.”

3. On the left pane, select Colors to change the color of the tiles.

4. You can change it according to your preference.

Also refer the link below to change the brightness.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/turn-on-high-contrast-mode

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer configuration settings suddenly change itself but just a moment - Similar Threads - computer configuration settings

2. Just a moment problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just a moment problem: Just a moment problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-problem/eadd34b6-ba58-4e66-ac56-07351079bf94
  3. Just a moment problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a moment problem: Just a moment कुछ नहीं हो रहा है कुछ option भी नहीं शो कर रहा है https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-problem/70f832c3-a30d-458c-b3d5-98412d8764f5
  4. My system struck at just a moment

My system struck at just a moment: I had an HP laptop lying around I hadn't used in awhile... And decided to do a complete factory reset to start fresh and make sure my computer was as fast as it could be. I restarted, pressed f11 to enter the advanced menu, and did a complete reset where I deleted everything....
  5. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  6. Just a moment screen.

Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  7. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just a moment: HelloMy friend downloaded the Nvidia driver then the PC restarted then had a black screen with the cursor. We tried to clean the disk but then for a long time it shows him Just a moment...
  8. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  9. My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??: So recently i just logged in to Microsoft site to ask a question just like what im doing right now and i realized that after logging in i saw my wallpaper changed itself to the wallpaper i use to have on my pc...? i dont know why it was really weird. how do i stop this from...
  10. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...