Windows 10: My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

Discus and support My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer connects to my bluetooth device it only says "Paried". It doesn't even shows the speaker in the program sound, it only apperars the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by B217, Jun 12, 2020.

1. B217 Win User

My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

My computer connects to my bluetooth device it only says "Paried". It doesn't even shows the speaker in the program sound, it only apperars the computer speaker. I already try with services, updating drivers. Now I don't know what to do.

:)

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Seth95 Win User
    Bluetooth speakers connected, but audio plays from computer speakers

I connected my bluetooth speakers (Insignia 2.1 Desktop speakers) to my computer. The speakers are paired, connected, and my default playback device. All my drivers are up to date. But when I play music from iTunes or run a test tone to the speakers the
    test fails. I can only play music through my laptop speakers. Is there something else I need to do to play music through my speakers?

Seth95, Jun 12, 2020
  4. My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueMy computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker. :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

1. My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker. - Similar Threads - computer connects bluetooth

2. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10...
  3. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10...
  4. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play: When I turn on the Bluetooth speaker and my computer the speakers give an audio message "Bluetooth connected" but audio will only come from my computer speakers. The device is successfully added and shown with a blue tick when I right click on the Bluetooth icon and "Show...
  6. Computer connects to bluetooth device but it won't play audio into it.

Computer connects to bluetooth device but it won't play audio into it.: Hi, I have the JLB650 live headphones. They are supposed to be Bluetooth and they can connect just fine to my phone and computer. However, while the device is recognized in both it only plays sound from my phone. The computer Windows 10 does not recognize it as an audio...
  7. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES AND COMPUTER SPEAKERS

BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES AND COMPUTER SPEAKERS: I have my hearing aid access by Bluetooth--I want to disable my la to speakers while using BT and hearing aid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-and-computer-speakers/2e9bdb35-5ad0-424f-bfc3-a381ea4b4646
  8. Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer

Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer: Hello. I am missing the Bluetooth toggle ON/OFF button in the Settings - Bluetooth & other devices. Same in Device Manager there are just no such option like Bluetooth Yes i used instructions like download the DriverEasy application. But this app does not find the bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer

Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer: Just bought a Lenovo ThinkPad and my JBL Clip2 Bluetooth Speaker won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-wont-connect-to-my-new-computer/d42b3fa6-f246-4138-97ca-5869914ba75d
  10. My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play

My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play: My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth/2732675c-c7ae-44eb-a0f2-0fbbae42baf0