Windows 10: My computer connects to my mobile's hotspot but shows no internet access despite mobile...

Discus and support My computer connects to my mobile's hotspot but shows no internet access despite mobile... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer connects to my mobile's mobile hotspot but shows no internet access despite mobile data is ON. Before my laptop used to get connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aditya Zade, Aug 11, 2020.

1. My computer connects to my mobile's hotspot but shows no internet access despite mobile...

My computer connects to my mobile's mobile hotspot but shows no internet access despite mobile data is ON. Before my laptop used to get connected to the mobile's mobile hotspot and also have internet access. I have tried many things but the results are the same, I connect my laptop to the mobile hotspot but it shows "NO INTERNET ACCESS", with an alert sign on the Network icon. I tried connecting the same mobile hotspot on another laptop and surprisingly it worked. Then what is the issue with my laptop? Is there some kind of driver or software problem? Or some hardware problem?

:)

Aditya Zade, Aug 11, 2020

2. Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

I used Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10 and I can connect to my network.

There is however no internet connection with clients which connect to this Mobile Hotspot.

How can I Troubleshoot this problem in android?

Meysam Javadi, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Mobile hotspot cannot be activated because "No internet access"

Although I have internet connection, network status shows "no internet access".

That prevents using Mobile Hotspot to share the internet connection because it says "We can't set up mobile hotspot because your PC doesn't have an Ethernet, WiFi or mobile data connection".

I do remember that I could enable Mobile Hotspot even if network status was showing "no internet access".

Besides, maybe I don't want to share internet connection but I want to use remote desktop? Who cares! Even if there is no internet connection, Mobile Hotspot should be able to share the active ethernet connection, without checking if it has an internet connection or not.

Ramazan Polat, Aug 11, 2020
  4. My computer connects to my mobile's hotspot but shows no internet access despite mobile...

mobile hotspot connected no internet access

I install windows10 verson 2004 on my lenovo laptop. mobile hotspot connected on my mobile but its showing no internet access

how did i fix this issue

barathraj1, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

My computer connects to my mobile's hotspot but shows no internet access despite mobile...

1. My computer connects to my mobile's hotspot but shows no internet access despite mobile... - Similar Threads - computer connects mobile's

2. Turning on Mobile hotspot but showing no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning on Mobile hotspot but showing no internet access: I just installed my drivers and suddenly when i connected my laptopDELL to LAN and turn on my hotspot to connect my mobile to it , its showing "No internet" in my mobile phone while Internet is working finr on my laptop....
  3. Turning on Mobile hotspot but showing no internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turning on Mobile hotspot but showing no internet access: I just installed my drivers and suddenly when i connected my laptopDELL to LAN and turn on my hotspot to connect my mobile to it , its showing "No internet" in my mobile phone while Internet is working finr on my laptop....
  4. Turning on Mobile hotspot but showing no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  6. No internet access for Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access for Mobile Hotspot: About a week ago i had an issue where when i turned on my pcs mobile hotspot it would say no Internet access, after 6 hours with Microsoft tech support the fixed it... only for it to come again as soon as i did a windows update.this is what happens when i turn on my mobile...
  7. No internet access for Mobile Hotspot

No internet access for Mobile Hotspot: About a week ago i had an issue where when i turned on my pcs mobile hotspot it would say no Internet access, after 6 hours with Microsoft tech support the fixed it... only for it to come again as soon as i did a windows update.this is what happens when i turn on my mobile...
  8. Can connect to mobile hotspot but no internet access.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can connect to mobile hotspot but no internet access.: I just got a tp-link Archer TX50E wifi and bluetooth card and im trying to use mobile hot spot. I can connect to the hot spot but have no internet connection when connected to it.Now before you type out out long response i have already tried most of the other suggusted fixes....
  9. Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access

Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access: I am trying to use the feature of mobile hotspot while I connected to the internet by internet cable, everything is going good and when I am connected with my phone to the network created by mobile hotspot there is no internet access although there is internet access in my...
  10. mobile hotspot connected no internet access

mobile hotspot connected no internet access: my lenovo laptop mobile hotspot connected on my mobile but its showing no internet access how did i fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connected-no-internet-access/32bf7c6d-c825-440e-9a20-314102d2cb0f