Windows 10: My computer crashed about 3 days ago. Now several things are not working correctly. The...

Discus and support My computer crashed about 3 days ago. Now several things are not working correctly. The... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a Windows 11 computer and I tried uninstalling the calculator, it doesn't let me. I am unable to get a screen shot because the snipping tool is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wanda Collins, Feb 28, 2024.

1. My computer crashed about 3 days ago. Now several things are not working correctly. The...

This is a Windows 11 computer and I tried uninstalling the calculator, it doesn't let me. I am unable to get a screen shot because the snipping tool is not working.So far this is all I've tried and this it is really frustrating.

:)

Wanda Collins, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Feb 28, 2024
  4. My computer crashed about 3 days ago. Now several things are not working correctly. The...

Computer Crashing Once Per Day

I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, I see a black screen and then it reboots. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I
    happen to shut down or restart the computer. I shut down the computer every night.

Recently, for the past week, I have been putting the computer to sleep every night instead and I have not crashed once. Even after restarting the computer to install several programs I believed to have been causing the
    issue.

System Specs:

• MSI B450I motherboard
    • Nvidia RTX 3070
    • 16GB of RAM DDR4 3600
    • AMD 3600 Processor

Troubleshooting steps:

• Cleaned the registry with CCleaner
    • Tested Memory several times, no issues found
    • Ran sfc /scannow, there was no corruption
    • disabled all non essential startup processes and services, all the windows ones are active
    • Updated all my hardware drivers, including video card and system board
    • Ran stress tests of CPU, GPU, and Memory
    • Replaced GTX 970 GPU

martinmorales2, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

My computer crashed about 3 days ago. Now several things are not working correctly. The...

1. My computer crashed about 3 days ago. Now several things are not working correctly. The... - Similar Threads - computer crashed days

2. My computer crashed about 3 days ago. Now several things are not working correctly. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashed about 3 days ago. Now several things are not working correctly. The...: This is a Windows 11 computer and I tried uninstalling the calculator, it doesn't let me. I am unable to get a screen shot because the snipping tool is not working.So far this is all I've tried and this it is really frustrating....
  3. Installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago now………

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago now………: 1. Laptop about 2ish years old…came with Windows 10. 2. I cannot find my invoice with Serial #3. I installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago and here is the problem…..—Laptop showed updates are to be installed so I said Yes—it has been stating ‘Updates are underway, please keep...
  4. Installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago now………

Installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago now………: 1. Laptop about 2ish years old…came with Windows 10. 2. I cannot find my invoice with Serial #3. I installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago and here is the problem…..—Laptop showed updates are to be installed so I said Yes—it has been stating ‘Updates are underway, please keep...
  5. Hello. My PC just did an auto update about 3 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. My PC just did an auto update about 3 days ago: I have never been able to get to the log in screen since. It shows like a continuous loop, from updating your system, 1 and 2% , then goes to restarting and keeps doing it over and over again. Super ticked right now, the update was never interrupted....
  6. Hello. My PC just did an auto update about 3 days ago

Hello. My PC just did an auto update about 3 days ago: I have never been able to get to the log in screen since. It shows like a continuous loop, from updating your system, 1 and 2% , then goes to restarting and keeps doing it over and over again. Super ticked right now, the update was never interrupted....
  7. computer crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  8. computer crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  9. computer crashing several times a day

10. About 3 days ago, computer decided to not send e mails but only receive them

About 3 days ago, computer decided to not send e mails but only receive them: About 3 days ago, computer decided to not send e mails but only receive them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-3-days-ago-computer-decided-to-not-send-e/61e7e333-162b-43ff-aa28-676f58ca9598