Windows 10: My computer crashed. Had to reinstall Windows 10. How do I recover my photos?

Discus and support My computer crashed. Had to reinstall Windows 10. How do I recover my photos? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Basically that. My computer would not start and gave me error 0xc000000F. During recovery it did not allow me to keep my files. Had to install Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Citlali T.Contreras M., Jan 14, 2019.

1. My computer crashed. Had to reinstall Windows 10. How do I recover my photos?

Basically that. My computer would not start and gave me error 0xc000000F. During recovery it did not allow me to keep my files. Had to install Windows 10 again (which means I also lost my Office Home and Student)

Please, is there a way i can recover my photos? that's what I deem most important!

Thanks in advance

:)

Citlali T.Contreras M., Jan 14, 2019
  2. abn505 Win User

Photo App Crashes

The latest Microsoft update on 8/28/2015 fixed the crashing problem.

abn505, Jan 14, 2019
  3. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Jan 14, 2019
  4. My computer crashed. Had to reinstall Windows 10. How do I recover my photos?

WINDOWS 10 PHOTO APP CONSTANTLY CLOSES, CRASHES

I did all the steps suggested, including removing and reinstalling the app, but the Photos app still crashes and locks up. If this ever improves, I will let the group know.

MichaelWentzel, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

My computer crashed. Had to reinstall Windows 10. How do I recover my photos?

1. My computer crashed. Had to reinstall Windows 10. How do I recover my photos? - Similar Threads - computer crashed reinstall

2. How do i reset my computer and reinstall windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reset my computer and reinstall windows?: I tried to change the text size did not like the text, so I changed it back to the regular size. In doing so, the icon folders on my desktop moved on top of on another. I removed "auto arrange icons", however when I hover over a folder/icon on my desktop it shows and outline...
  3. How do i reset my computer and reinstall windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reset my computer and reinstall windows?: I tried to change the text size did not like the text, so I changed it back to the regular size. In doing so, the icon folders on my desktop moved on top of on another. I removed "auto arrange icons", however when I hover over a folder/icon on my desktop it shows and outline...
  4. computer crashed and had to recover.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    computer crashed and had to recover.: computer crashed and had to recover. originally had windows 7 which was upgraded to windows 10. after recovery the computer wants me to activate; however i do not have an activation key except for windows 7. . looking for advice...
  5. computer crashed and had to recover.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashed and had to recover.: computer crashed and had to recover. originally had windows 7 which was upgraded to windows 10. after recovery the computer wants me to activate; however i do not have an activation key except for windows 7. . looking for advice...
  6. computer crashed and had to recover.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how do I recover my windows 10 key if my computer has crashed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do I recover my windows 10 key if my computer has crashed: My computer has crashed, my drive is dead, how can I recover my windows product key? I have the serial number of the computer, it's a HP Desktop PC....
  8. How do I recover the desktop shortcuts I had on my previous (Windows Vista) computer to my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I recover the desktop shortcuts I had on my previous (Windows Vista) computer to my...: How do I recover the desktop shortcuts from my previous (Windows Vista) computer to my new Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-the-desktop-shortcuts-i-had-on-my/451d6e92-4fb3-4bff-aca4-9892308c6cc6
  9. i had to reset my computer and it reinstalled windows 8.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i had to reset my computer and it reinstalled windows 8.: i had to reset my computer and it reinstall windows 8. How do i get back to Windows 10 Build 1607? i was one of the firstpeople to download and use Windows 10, becauise of its size and running effeciency comparisions to Windows XP. i believe i had the update(beta maybe...
  10. I had to reset my computer. Can I reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to reset my computer. Can I reinstall windows 10: I had to reset my computer. Can I reinstall windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/0d1d2eae-c526-4763-83c3-24f7a490d9a7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i had windows 10 but my computer crashed back to 8.1 how do i reinstall

2. computer crashed how do I reinstall Win 10

3. my windows 10 crashed how to reinstall

4. i had windows 10 on my pc and had to reinstall but the windows 10 that got reinstalled seems different why is that,
  5. hdd crashed how to reload win 10 2019,
  6. why did my dell crash and gad to reinstall