Windows 10: My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer

Discus and support My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jsknight100, May 4, 2021.

1. My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer

My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-05-03T17:49:19.8845014Z" /> <Eve

:)

jsknight100, May 4, 2021
  2. hexaae Win User

Event Viewer (MCC.exe) crashes 'System.IO.IOException'

I'm afraid this is another Windows 1903 bug (current ver 1836.175) as it is reproducible on every (?) PC.

• run Event Viewer
    • click 'Create Custom View' on the right panel
    • create for example a filter for System, events 6005, 6006, give it a name and save it:
      My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer [​IMG]
    • then click on the left tree "Custom Views" and an mcc.exe crash will occur *Confused reporting a IO error reading "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Event Viewer\Views\View_0.xml"

P.S.
    To roll-back you can from an admin prompt:
    Code:

hexaae, May 4, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 4, 2021
  4. spike47 Win User

My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, May 4, 2021
Thema:

My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer

1. My computer crashed. This is whatI found in Event Viewer - Similar Threads - computer crashed whatI

2. FSX Crashes Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Crashes Event Viewer: Greetings,Yesterday I wrote to you about problems with FSX SP2 that I have installed on my PC with Windows 10 64 bit.There are times when FSX doesn't boot up or if it does then it crashes in flight. I checked the event viewer and saw these errors:fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0...
  3. FSX Crashes Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX Crashes Event Viewer: Greetings,Yesterday I wrote to you about problems with FSX SP2 that I have installed on my PC with Windows 10 64 bit.There are times when FSX doesn't boot up or if it does then it crashes in flight. I checked the event viewer and saw these errors:fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0...
  4. Computer Crashing, all instances with Kernel 41 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing, all instances with Kernel 41 Event Viewer: Hi,This is something that has been occurring at random now for about a couple of months, give or take. The issue is something that occurs at random but usually when there is a load on the GPU specifically. I'll try to walk through it as best as possible;For context I'm a...
  5. Computer Crashing, all instances with Kernel 41 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashing, all instances with Kernel 41 Event Viewer: Hi,This is something that has been occurring at random now for about a couple of months, give or take. The issue is something that occurs at random but usually when there is a load on the GPU specifically. I'll try to walk through it as best as possible;For context I'm a...
  6. In my event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In my event viewer: This is a laptop ASUS These events were about a few weeks old. Only recently i found some critical errors that is quite concerning to me In the event viewer under systems.. there were a few errors and critical errors. These logs doesnt look normal.. And when i check...
  7. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...
  8. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...
  9. Computer crashes and DistributedCOM 10016 error is in Event Viewer

Computer crashes and DistributedCOM 10016 error is in Event Viewer: Hello, I just upgraded from win 7 64bit to win 10 pro 64 bit and my pc has randomly crashed many times a day. In the Event Viewer at crash time, there is a Distributed COM 10016 error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission...
  10. Windows Event Viewer Application Crash

Windows Event Viewer Application Crash: Hello I have gotten this same error code that has been making all my games crash and making them unplayable. Please help me Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...