Windows 10: My computer crashed while I was playing Apex Legends

Discus and support My computer crashed while I was playing Apex Legends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This was the report I got from Reliability:Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎01/‎06/‎2021 21:38 Status Not reported Problem signature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephan_304, Jun 2, 2021.

1. My computer crashed while I was playing Apex Legends

This was the report I got from Reliability:Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎01/‎06/‎2021 21:38 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffae8f60861460 Parameter 2: fffff80538872230 Parameter 3: ffffffffc0000001 Parameter 4: 3 OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.49 Locale ID: 8192I also noticed there was a hardware error around the same time:Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎01/‎06/‎2021 21:38 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused W

:)

Stephan_304, Jun 2, 2021

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 2, 2021
  4. My computer crashed while I was playing Apex Legends

BSOD while playing Apex legends

Hi Wraith,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

While I suggest troubleshooting steps also get in touch of Apex support to look for known issue as this looks to be a more of a game-related issue if other games do not crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

My computer crashed while I was playing Apex Legends

1. My computer crashed while I was playing Apex Legends - Similar Threads - computer crashed while

2. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing Apex Legends: I keep randomly getting a BSOD along with the error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing Apex Legends. Already tried updating all available drivers and OSSpecs:Device: Legion 5 15ACH6HCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800HGPU; RTX 3060 Mobile...
  3. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex Legends: I keep randomly getting a BSOD along with the error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing Apex Legends. Already tried updating all available drivers and OSSpecs:Device: Legion 5 15ACH6HCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800HGPU; RTX 3060 Mobile...
  4. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex Legends: So as the title suggests, I have encountered the fabled BSOD while in a game of Apex. This has not happened before. Can anyone shed some light on this, I can provide minidump file if required....
  5. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

BSOD while playing Apex Legends: So as the title suggests, I have encountered the fabled BSOD while in a game of Apex. This has not happened before. Can anyone shed some light on this, I can provide minidump file if required....
  6. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex Legends: Hello. I am facing constant BSOD crashes while playing Apex Legends. The error I get is "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA". I have run memory diagnostics and everything comes back clean. Can somebody help me with this issue? I also have mini dumps available of these crashes....
  7. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

BSOD while playing Apex Legends: Hello. I am facing constant BSOD crashes while playing Apex Legends. The error I get is "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA". I have run memory diagnostics and everything comes back clean. Can somebody help me with this issue? I also have mini dumps available of these crashes....
  8. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC still crashes while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC still crashes while playing Apex Legends: Recently I made a post similar to this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/my-computer-crashed-while-i-was-playing-apex/5a1e6b80-2ddc-4e50-af0a-102ace407d63 , and I was told to fully uninstall drivers using DDU, and then re-install them. I...
  10. BSOD while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex legends: Hey, is it possible, that only while playing APEX LEGENDS my pc tends to freeze/BSOD my whole computer? Followed by weird behaviour, i.e my pc afterwards will boot without all devices recognized, what I mean by that is that after my pc freezes I have to restart it...