Windows 10: My computer crashes a lot

Discus and support My computer crashes a lot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a decent gaming pc and recently my computer been having some blue screen problems. Also, whenever I run a game they either crash after a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Austin21, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Austin21 Win User

My computer crashes a lot

I have a decent gaming pc and recently my computer been having some blue screen problems. Also, whenever I run a game they either crash after a little while, crash while loading or have low performance. So, I was wondering if anyone here can help me?

:)

Austin21, Mar 21, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 21, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Computer crashes a lot

My computer is 9 years old and it hasn't crashed once. If your computer is new and it crashes a lot, either 1) it's defective and you should return it or 2) you're doing something wrong - maybe more than one thing.

Does your school have an IT department or a student-run organization that can help you with your computer?

BulldogXX, Mar 21, 2019
  4. My computer crashes a lot

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

My computer crashes a lot

1. My computer crashes a lot - Similar Threads - computer crashes lot

2. A lot of my games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of my games keep crashing: I have found something in common with the games that crash, and they all use DX12. I tried launching The Finals in DX11 and it worked fine. RDR2 doesnt work either and it uses DX12. Minecraft works fine OGL and GTA5 works fine as well DX11. How can I fix...
  3. Computer random crashes and a lot of UE / Unity crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer random crashes and a lot of UE / Unity crashes: Hi,I've done a clean reset of the computer and, supposedly, everything is installed correctly and working. Drivers are up to date, temperatures look normal, etc.However, my computer every now and again randomly crashes and resets. I rarely see the BSOD but, it still restarts....
  4. Computer random crashes and a lot of UE / Unity crashes

Computer random crashes and a lot of UE / Unity crashes: Hi,I've done a clean reset of the computer and, supposedly, everything is installed correctly and working. Drivers are up to date, temperatures look normal, etc.However, my computer every now and again randomly crashes and resets. I rarely see the BSOD but, it still restarts....
  5. why is my pc crashing a lot?

why is my pc crashing a lot?: My Pc windows 10 crashed without a sad face blue screen here i had about 5 chrome pages open and roblox, and after i turned it off and back on again, i opened roblox and only roblox and a few minutes later, it crashed again with the stop code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. it then stayed...
  6. My computer freezes a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes a lot: Hello.I am facing a problem with my computer since last year and I couldn't find any solution to solve it. While I am browsing the net, playing games, or sometimes even doing nothing but opening some folders, my computer randomly freezes and I can't do anything but move the...
  7. My computer freezes a lot

My computer freezes a lot: Hello.I am facing a problem with my computer since last year and I couldn't find any solution to solve it. While I am browsing the net, playing games, or sometimes even doing nothing but opening some folders, my computer randomly freezes and I can't do anything but move the...
  8. My computer freezes a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My computer has been crashing a lot lately and it's frustating!

My computer has been crashing a lot lately and it's frustating!: I'll be working on my YOGA laptop when all of a sudden I'll get a blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NONE PAGED AREA and the file that isn't working is netwtw06.sys the computer crashes and force restarts so I lose all my work, please help!...
  10. Lots of Problems with my computer.

Lots of Problems with my computer.: Ever since I’ve built my computer there has been problems. I run sites like youtube and I get the BSOD due to Memory_Management or other completely random phrases. So, my dad took my computer to his friend to get it “fixed,” but the problem has still remained. Fast forward a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer crashing alot