Windows 10: My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why.

Discus and support My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes it's obvious, and sometimes there is no warning at all.Also, it will not update. What is happening?I'm not the kind of person to ask for help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Milyun., Jul 23, 2021.

1. Milyun. Win User

My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why.

Sometimes it's obvious, and sometimes there is no warning at all.Also, it will not update. What is happening?I'm not the kind of person to ask for help on online boards; let's say I haven't had an outstanding experience with them.Please, If there is anyone out there.

:)

Milyun., Jul 23, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 23, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 23, 2021
  4. My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why.

StaceyChin1, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why.

1. My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why. - Similar Threads - Computer crashes idea

2. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer crashing all the time?: I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is...
  3. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer crashing all the time?: I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is...
  4. Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.: Specs: CPU: Intel i7-12700KFGPU: AMD Radeon RX 7600Motherboard: MAG B660M Mortar WIFI DDR4PSU: Corsair RM850eOS: Windows 10Note: All of the parts are new.I have a friend who's PC keeps consistently shutting off. When it shuts off, it doesn't show a Blue Screen of Death, but...
  5. Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.: Specs: CPU: Intel i7-12700KFGPU: AMD Radeon RX 7600Motherboard: MAG B660M Mortar WIFI DDR4PSU: Corsair RM850eOS: Windows 10Note: All of the parts are new.I have a friend who's PC keeps consistently shutting off. When it shuts off, it doesn't show a Blue Screen of Death, but...
  6. Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.

7. Computer crashes all the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes all the time.: Hello, My PC gets a blue screen with the issue code: "hidusb.sys". i already tried reseting my pc and all that stuff. But the issue can´t be solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-all-the-time/aef48fe8-202e-474f-a34b-f088180fdde4
  8. Computer crashes all the time.

Computer crashes all the time.: Hello, My PC gets a blue screen with the issue code: "hidusb.sys". i already tried reseting my pc and all that stuff. But the issue can´t be solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-all-the-time/aef48fe8-202e-474f-a34b-f088180fdde4
  9. Computer crashes all the time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My computer crashed, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer crashed, any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Due_Slade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ju6ioc/my_computer_crashed_any_ideas/