Windows 10: My computer crashes and restarts when playing Albion Online. No other game or software...

Discus and support My computer crashes and restarts when playing Albion Online. No other game or software... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've already attempted the common troubleshoot fix for this issue example in this thread but the issue still persisted. I have a ticket open with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndyDeBoer, Mar 25, 2021.

1. My computer crashes and restarts when playing Albion Online. No other game or software...

I've already attempted the common troubleshoot fix for this issue example in this thread but the issue still persisted. I have a ticket open with the Games' support but I don't think they know what is wrong. I recently installed new hardware and installed windows 10 so I'm afraid it could be a hardware issues, though it doesn't happen in any other game or software so I'm not sure. I think maybe it is a permissions issue or security issue.

Please let me know what information you need from me to help fix this issue.

Thanks!

:)

AndyDeBoer, Mar 25, 2021

2. Computer Crashes During Game Play

Whenever I attempt to play a game, after several minutes the system goes black and I am forced to power down as it does not shut down nor restart. This condition is the same for all of my games. I currently have a GForce GT 640 graphics card with a computer
    with 32GB of RAM. I shouldn't have any problem playing these games. I have done a clean installation of the driver software however this problem persists. Any suggestions?

ThomasAsama, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Game Albion

Hi AmyBrill2

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Is this a Store game or Steam game? I can't find it in Microsoft Store. (I can find only Mirrors of Albion which might be same which you are referring to)

If it was a Store game - You should follow the below process for refund

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400064...

Another way to process the refund is through MS Store Help

You can talk to support by picking up appropriate country

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/...

Vijay_Verma, Mar 25, 2021
  4. My computer crashes and restarts when playing Albion Online. No other game or software...

Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

My computer crashes and restarts when playing Albion Online. No other game or software...

1. My computer crashes and restarts when playing Albion Online. No other game or software... - Similar Threads - computer crashes restarts

2. Games and Other software crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and Other software crashing: For the last month or so games and other software crash without warning, and just out right close. At first I thought it was my GPU, because I bought brand new parts except for a new gpu, but I'm even having small applications closing like google and discord. When my games...
  3. Games and Other software crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games and Other software crashing: For the last month or so games and other software crash without warning, and just out right close. At first I thought it was my GPU, because I bought brand new parts except for a new gpu, but I'm even having small applications closing like google and discord. When my games...
  4. My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.: I have acquired a dmp file, shown below. Please help!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042623-10875-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  5. My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.

My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.: I have acquired a dmp file, shown below. Please help!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042623-10875-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  6. Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.: when playing games my computer shuts down completely and restarts when I look into the event viewer I get the kernel-power error 41. A little later into the event viewer i get WHEA-logger error 18....
  7. Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.

Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.: when playing games my computer shuts down completely and restarts when I look into the event viewer I get the kernel-power error 41. A little later into the event viewer i get WHEA-logger error 18....
  8. Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Playing a game when the computer restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing a game when the computer restarted: I just built a new computer recently, and was playing a game when suddenly the computer restarted. I looked into event logs and it showed this. Should I be worried. Thanks. * Original title: windows 10 [ATTACH]...
  10. Game Albion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Albion: I was playing my game and went to buy a access pack I payed for it and never received it and now I can't find out how to get a hold of anyone for a refund. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-albion/259b04ba-ae21-4a75-beb8-d256c94d15f1"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. albion online blue screen

2. ablion online keeps restarting my computer

3. albion is causing my computer restart

4. albion online bsod