Windows 10: My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

Discus and support My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I have a zoom meeting, my computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death. I thought that if I updated my systems the crashing would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiahCesar, Apr 21, 2020.

1. MiahCesar Win User

My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

Every time I have a zoom meeting, my computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death. I thought that if I updated my systems the crashing would stop, but that has not been the case. I have included a link that has the minidump of when it last crashed. The minidumps for the first few crashes are not on my computer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bz6rdb1mBS_OYMInYMA****dHsxXbX4M/view?usp=sharing

:)

MiahCesar, Apr 21, 2020
  2. KPJW Win User

Zoom Meeting App

In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything
    beyond email. However, the Zoom download gets blocked and the only app in the store I can find is Zoom Rooms, which isn't helpful. Which app should I use to have Zoom play nicely in this format--or should I finally give up on 10S and switch out of the safe
    mode?

3. Ashton W Win User
    Need help with zoom cloud meetings, please

Hi Dawn,

I am an independent advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I would be happy to help you out with this.

For a computer, you can download Zoom Client for Meetings here:

Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

There is also a web browser extension that would work upon clicking the Zoom link that is sent for the meeting.

I hope this has helped you. If this is not what you are looking for, please reply and let us know and we would be happy to look into providing some different suggestions!

Regards,

-Ashton

Ashton W, Apr 21, 2020
  4. My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

Zoom meetings

Good morning!

I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you can add this app to the Microsoft Store????? I don't want to lose security with switching out of S mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

AmandaM921, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

1. My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes During

2. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  3. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  4. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings: My camera doesn't work during zoom meetings. others can hear me but can't see me. I at a loss as to what to do.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings: My camera doesn't work during zoom meetings. others can hear me but can't see me. I at a loss as to what to do.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. Someone actually shutting down my computer during zoom or leaving the meeting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone actually shutting down my computer during zoom or leaving the meeting: While doing zoom someone actually moves the mouse and shut down my computer or they go by the close button and try to leave meeting. I have to press escape or try to move the mouse as fast as possible. I have a video of a what is actually going on. I need help on what to...
  8. webcam problem during Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam problem during Zoom meetings: During lockdown my drama group has been recording sketches. I have no camera installed on my Probook 6460b so I bought a webcam. I have found I am well out of sync all the time, not a good look! I dont think its my internet, although I did buy an extender which I am now...
  9. My computer crashes during Zoom classes

My computer crashes during Zoom classes: Nearly every time I have a Zoom class, when someone shares their screen or I have the camera on, my computer glitches/crashes and comes up with a black screen. Sometimes it glitches between the black screen and the zoom, but mostly just a black screen appears and the cursor...
  10. computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings

computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings: Hello team, In the last 30 days my computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings. This is terrible when I organise the meeting!!! Wat can I do? Regards Desiree...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom crashes my computer

2. zoom keeps crashing windows 10

3. zoom crashes windows 10

4. zoom crashing during meeting,
  5. zoom meetings crashing my laptop,
  6. zoom meeting system crash,
  7. computer crashed during zoom,
  8. video crashing on computer during meeting,
  9. zoom crashes pc,
  10. my laptop crashes in zoom,
  11. pc crashes when using zoom,