Windows 10: My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

Discus and support My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been either crashing (BSOD) or just completely freezing 15 to 20 min into a game. But this only happens when I am in a game. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gigoiy, May 2, 2017.

1. gigoiy Win User

My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

My computer has been either crashing (BSOD) or just completely freezing 15 to 20 min into a game. But this only happens when I am in a game. Please help.

:)

gigoiy, May 2, 2017

2. Windows 10- Thread Stuck in Device Driver

I have recently been having an issue where my computer blue screens in the middle of a game I am playing and the error is "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER". My computer then restarts.

This usually happens when I am playing a game like League of Legends or Minecraft, and it gets really annoying when I disconnect in the middle of a game because I blue screened. It happens at random but frequently, when it used to only happen once in a while.
    Recently when it happens I get no wifi signals at all until I troubleshoot after it restarts.

Is there any solution to this? It is really starting to bug me.

*I am not that good with computers so sorry if I seem a bit incompetent.

*My sister owns the same computer I do and when I crash because of this error her internet goes haywire, but she doesn't blue screen. It's very weird this happens at the same time I crash every time and it may be connected.

*I own a desktop PC not a laptop

Thanks for reading! Help would be appreciated!

DawsonKilmister, May 2, 2017
  3. Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

I am currently using my computer with the intel driver DISABLED, however.. Whenever I disable intel drivers only 1 monitor works, and if I switch the cable to another screen, it stays black. Only 1 screen works. When I enable intel, all games lag and some
    crash.. BUT! My 3 screens work perfectly normal.

MarcusFrisell, May 2, 2017
  4. My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, May 2, 2017
Thema:

My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

1. My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes Game

2. Computer crashes when i exit game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes when i exit game: I have just installed elite game on computer using Steam.The game plays perfectly but everytime i exit back to desktop my PC crashes to a blue screen.My system is HP elitebookAMD ryzen 3 pro 2300URadeon Vega GFX12GB RAMWindows 11I've had a look at the mini dump file. There is...
  3. Computer crashes when i exit game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when i exit game: I have just installed elite game on computer using Steam.The game plays perfectly but everytime i exit back to desktop my PC crashes to a blue screen.My system is HP elitebookAMD ryzen 3 pro 2300URadeon Vega GFX12GB RAMWindows 11I've had a look at the mini dump file. There is...
  4. My computer crashes when only playing certain game !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes when only playing certain game !: Good day everyone. Last month im having some problems with random crashes/shutdowns. Practicly every game works normally, i even stream almost every day different game but when i play FIFA my computer shuts down with this problem in event viewer. https://prnt.sc/ykIJfUJyL4SS...
  5. My computer crashes when only playing certain game !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashes when only playing certain game !: Good day everyone. Last month im having some problems with random crashes/shutdowns. Practicly every game works normally, i even stream almost every day different game but when i play FIFA my computer shuts down with this problem in event viewer. https://prnt.sc/ykIJfUJyL4SS...
  6. My computer crashes when only playing certain game !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. computer crashes when gaming

computer crashes when gaming: When I play a game while playing it randomly crashed and I have to restart the pc anyone that is willing to help? * original title: Helpppp * https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-when-gaming/57b47f94-2aeb-49fe-ace3-73ac4fa4c0f9
  8. Computer crashes when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when gaming: I recently switched some hardware in my PC (Motherboard and processor) and since then, whenever I play a demanding game the computer crashes- the screen goes black and the fans die down, HOWEVER, the computer is still on and short of removing the plug the computer wont turn...
  9. Computer crashing when gaming

Computer crashing when gaming: I get the following error after restarting my computer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8040c573358, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. PC crashes only when gaming

PC crashes only when gaming: My laptop PC was doing fine when I was only playing games likes overwatch and then when I downloaded Destiny 2 I started having problems with the BSOD and a WHEA error screen. I couldnt figure it out and the first time I played Fallout 76 it crashed twice on the first time...