Windows 10: My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

Discus and support My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been either crashing (BSOD) or just completely freezing 15 to 20 min into a game. But this only happens when I am in a game. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gigoiy, May 2, 2017.

1. gigoiy Win User

My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

My computer has been either crashing (BSOD) or just completely freezing 15 to 20 min into a game. But this only happens when I am in a game. Please help.

:)

gigoiy, May 2, 2017

2. Windows 10- Thread Stuck in Device Driver

I have recently been having an issue where my computer blue screens in the middle of a game I am playing and the error is "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER". My computer then restarts.

This usually happens when I am playing a game like League of Legends or Minecraft, and it gets really annoying when I disconnect in the middle of a game because I blue screened. It happens at random but frequently, when it used to only happen once in a while.
    Recently when it happens I get no wifi signals at all until I troubleshoot after it restarts.

Is there any solution to this? It is really starting to bug me.

*I am not that good with computers so sorry if I seem a bit incompetent.

*My sister owns the same computer I do and when I crash because of this error her internet goes haywire, but she doesn't blue screen. It's very weird this happens at the same time I crash every time and it may be connected.

*I own a desktop PC not a laptop

Thanks for reading! Help would be appreciated!

DawsonKilmister, May 2, 2017
  3. Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

I am currently using my computer with the intel driver DISABLED, however.. Whenever I disable intel drivers only 1 monitor works, and if I switch the cable to another screen, it stays black. Only 1 screen works. When I enable intel, all games lag and some
    crash.. BUT! My 3 screens work perfectly normal.

MarcusFrisell, May 2, 2017
  4. My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, May 2, 2017
Thema:

My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

1. My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes Game

2. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  3. My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am: I can browse the web normally, just my computer doesn't think I am connected, therefore cortana etc. is not working. I already tried the troubleshooter and got no help?...
  4. My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting

My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting: My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-restarts-constantly-when-i-am-using-my/57bb4177-8f96-43dd-9e96-3138c88a2bfa
  5. my computer crashes when i open or close some games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer crashes when i open or close some games.: my computer specs are I7 4790k, gtx 1060 from msi, 16gb of DDR3 hyper x savage ram from kingston, NZXT kraken 62 cooler for my CPU, a seagate barracuda 1tb hdd, a axiom 750gb hdd, gigabyte gab85m mobo, EVGA supernova g3 1000w PSU. when i try to run some games like CoD BO2, AC...
  6. PC crashes only when gaming

PC crashes only when gaming: My laptop PC was doing fine when I was only playing games likes overwatch and then when I downloaded Destiny 2 I started having problems with the BSOD and a WHEA error screen. I couldnt figure it out and the first time I played Fallout 76 it crashed twice on the first time...
  7. my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.: my computer crashes when I play games or go to msn sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-crashes-when-i-play-games-or-go-to/00a7bda3-bcd9-4fcd-957a-228b235bd01a
  8. Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games: Almost every time I'm playing a game on my computer, it crashes. It doesn't matter if they're old or new, modded or not, or whether or not they're online or offline. The crashes have been happening ever since I got my computer last fall. Since I don't really play games on my...
  9. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...
  10. Crashing only when playing certain games.

Crashing only when playing certain games.: So I get those crashes where my screen freezes and then goes dark ( lost signal). It happens at random with Blade and Soul , and happens every 5 minutes with World of Warcraft. This started like 2 months ago ( only found this forum today , thanks for that) , before that...