Windows 10: my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.

Discus and support my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my computer crashes when I play games or go to msn sites.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by randyniesent, Oct 20, 2018.

1. my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.

my computer crashes when I play games or go to msn sites.

:)

randyniesent, Oct 20, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Oct 20, 2018
  3. msn games crashes when using IE11

Recently updated to windows 10. Now IE 11 is what I have and it constantly crashes when I'm playing my favorite card games on Msn games. This has been happening from day one so I reinstalled windows and still...

please help

prettyboy209, Oct 20, 2018
  4. my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.

i have a gaming laptop that crashes during games

Hi,

A corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why your computer crashes when playing a game. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this concern?
    • Were you able to play a game before without any problem while the charger is plugged in?

Wilfred Mac, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.

1. my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites. - Similar Threads - computer crashes play

2. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  3. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer crashes when playing certain games

My computer crashes when playing certain games: Hi!When i play certain games Tails of Iron, Yakuza 0, The Division 2, etc. after a set amount of time tends to fall between 10 and 30 minutes after launching the game all screens go to black, 1 point of the sound plays continuously for about a second and my computer...
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  8. Computer crashes when playing games

9. When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen: When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen. I'm missing a lot of my favorites so can someone help! THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos/1fa5f717-0485-4034-b3b8-e4a12db3c69f
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...