Windows 10: My computer crashes when i play minecraft

Discus and support My computer crashes when i play minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi latley my computer running win 10 64bit crashed and had the stop code: whea_uncorrectable_error while playing minecraft newest version. It would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by meepstertron, Jan 3, 2021.

1. My computer crashes when i play minecraft

Hi latley my computer running win 10 64bit crashed and had the stop code: whea_uncorrectable_error while playing minecraft newest version.

It would just display crash screen with whea_uncorrectable_error

:)

meepstertron, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Jan 3, 2021
  4. My computer crashes when i play minecraft

Minecraft 1.16 Crashes My Computer With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Ever since I built my first PC this summer, minecraft 1.16 has had extreme difficulty running on my computer. Sometimes just the game crashes and sometimes the computer itself crashes, most of the time with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Here is a list of everything I have tried:

Update Grahics Card Driver: It is up to date and it did not fix it.

Allocate more RAM to the game: I did that and it did not work

Turn the game to high performance mode: Did not work

Uninstall and Reinstall Minecraft: I did that and once again, no success

Update Java: Fully updated

Reinstall Java: Nope, did not work

Run the Memory Diagnostic: It said nothing was wrong

Install Optifine for Minecraft: Just made it worse

Here are my specs if these will be needed:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700

BaseBoard Manufacturer: ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.

Installed RAM: 16.0 GB

I have got no idea what else I should do and I've been trying for months. Minecraft 1.8.9 runs perfectly fine but if I try to play in 1.16 it almost always crashes within half an hour of playing, or sometimes immediately when I try to run the game. I opened
    and looked the performance metrics while opening MC and right before it crashed, the CPU usage seemed to go up to almost 100%. I don't know if that information is useful but I'm trying to give everything I know.

PLEASE HELP! I just want to play minecraft My computer crashes when i play minecraft :(

(Feel free to ask any clarifying questions if you think they will help!)

JustinPretre, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

My computer crashes when i play minecraft

1. My computer crashes when i play minecraft - Similar Threads - computer crashes play

2. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  3. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  5. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  8. Computer crashes when playing games

9. My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers

My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers: Hi! Whenever I play on a server on minecraft, my system crashes and I get the Thread Stuck In Device Driver error code. It does not crash for any other game, nor does it crash when I play single player minecraft. I have tried several different methods to try and fix this,...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...