Windows 10: my computer crashes while im in the league of legends client, and shows this message, i was...

Discus and support my computer crashes while im in the league of legends client, and shows this message, i was... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by william_102, Mar 4, 2021.

1. my computer crashes while im in the league of legends client, and shows this message, i was...

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
    to the user DESKTOP-RALEH9O\PC SID S-1-5-21-2271832328-3767815990-3894197365-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

:)

william_102, Mar 4, 2021

2. League of Legends (TM) Client not working.

League of Legends (TM) Client not working.

Hello, I play a game called League of Legends.

As soon as I reach the in-game stage it does not respond. i have used the repair option and the compatibility windows tool but still it don`t respond.

here is the zip file with the info and the .evtx file of the error that eventvwr caught

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao8l03Vi4Cb2nV06lRxYUniSyTjz?e=2K5vc6

nicolassaavedra corzo, Mar 4, 2021
  3. League of legends crash

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article once please (if not tried before) and see if it helps. I am hopeful that
    your query will be resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding is different from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://windowsreport.com/fix-league-of-legends...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Mar 4, 2021
  4. my computer crashes while im in the league of legends client, and shows this message, i was...

League of legends crash

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that League of legends is not working.

• How did you install it?
    • Was it working fine before?
    • Did you check with the manufacturer?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

my computer crashes while im in the league of legends client, and shows this message, i was...

1. my computer crashes while im in the league of legends client, and shows this message, i was... - Similar Threads - computer crashes while

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. league of legends tm client not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    league of legends tm client not responding: HI! I wanted to ask for help with a problem that I have been trying to solve for a long time, I contacted the technical support of riot games, but we could not reach a solution, the problem in particular is that the League of Legends TM Client process does not respond when it...
  5. league of legends tm client not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    league of legends tm client not responding: HI! I wanted to ask for help with a problem that I have been trying to solve for a long time, I contacted the technical support of riot games, but we could not reach a solution, the problem in particular is that the League of Legends TM Client process does not respond when it...
  6. League of Legends TM Client not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of Legends TM Client not working.: League of Legends TM Client not working. Hello, I play a game called League of Legends. As soon as I reach the in-game stage it does not respond. i have use the repair option and the compatibility windows tool but still it don`t respond. here is the zip file with the...
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  8. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...
  9. BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends

BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends: Hello, I have had a handful of crashes recently (red and blue). Red while playing Rise of Nations and blue while playing League of Legends. So, I did some research online and I updated all my drivers with the help of Driver Easy, and now I'm mainly just getting the blue...
  10. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241