Windows 10: My computer detected pua:win32/vigua.a but everytime I try to remove it it comes back

Discus and support My computer detected pua:win32/vigua.a but everytime I try to remove it it comes back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive tried to look for the file everywhere but I cant find it and it says it’s in my recycle bin but when I look I cant’t find it ether. Ever since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Ceballos, May 27, 2024.

1. My computer detected pua:win32/vigua.a but everytime I try to remove it it comes back

Ive tried to look for the file everywhere but I cant find it and it says it’s in my recycle bin but when I look I cant’t find it ether. Ever since I got my computer 4 months I go Ive gotten two viruses somehow and now a third I want protection and I used to have norton but people say it’s bad what can I do?

:)

Alex Ceballos, May 27, 2024
  2. Le Boule Win User

After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. http://malwaretips.com/blogs/trojan-win32-dynamer-ac-removal/

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, May 27, 2024
  3. How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?

Windows Defender identified a PUA but does not offer me a way to either remove or quarantine.

Mitchellroth, May 27, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

My computer detected pua:win32/vigua.a but everytime I try to remove it it comes back

pua notification won,t go away

Hi #seahawk#

Thank you for the screenshot, Defend does not list the app it considers to be a PUA, the best option is to perform an offline scan with Defender, then download the free version of Malwarebytes and run a full scan with that, those scans should remove the PUA from your PC.

DaveM121, May 27, 2024
Thema:

My computer detected pua:win32/vigua.a but everytime I try to remove it it comes back

1. My computer detected pua:win32/vigua.a but everytime I try to remove it it comes back - Similar Threads - computer detected pua

2. Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed: Encountered something called "PUA:Win32/GameTool" during a scan. Came from the following file: G:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Rayman Forever\RayKit\RAYRUN.EXEI got rid of the file and uninstalled the game, but for some reason, it say's the app is active and it won't go away despite...
  3. Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed: Encountered something called "PUA:Win32/GameTool" during a scan. Came from the following file: G:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Rayman Forever\RayKit\RAYRUN.EXEI got rid of the file and uninstalled the game, but for some reason, it say's the app is active and it won't go away despite...
  4. Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My computer detected pua:win32/vigua.a but everytime I try to remove it it comes back

My computer detected pua:win32/vigua.a but everytime I try to remove it it comes back: Ive tried to look for the file everywhere but I cant find it and it says it’s in my recycle bin but when I look I cant’t find it ether. Ever since I got my computer 4 months I go Ive gotten two viruses somehow and now a third I want protection and I used to have norton but...
  6. How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?: Windows Defender identified a PUA but does not offer me a way to either remove or quarantine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pua-detected-by-windows-defender/dee80648-5ef9-413e-a32d-1be40828d594
  7. How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?

How do I remove a PUA detected by Windows Defender?: Windows Defender identified a PUA but does not offer me a way to either remove or quarantine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pua-detected-by-windows-defender/dee80648-5ef9-413e-a32d-1be40828d594
  8. What is PUA win32 presenoken

What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  9. PUA Won't remove

PUA Won't remove: I downloaded a program from a site Which was a mistake as you will see Chrome didn't say anything, for some reason. Windows Defender said something as it was supposed to. But when I clicked remove, it just popped up again. It never stopped popping up. When I went to the...
  10. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...