Windows 10: My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works

Discus and support My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; PC did not start correctly over and over again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by crisjet13, Jan 2, 2019.

1. crisjet13 Win User

My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works

PC did not start correctly over and over again

:)

crisjet13, Jan 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 2, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Touchpad not working correctly!

Hi Moosa,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried to restart your computer?

If yes, and the issue still persists, we suggest that you use a mouse to troubleshoot the touchpad then follow these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Type Control Panel.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound to the options listed.
    • Choose Devices and Printers.
    • Choose the driver for your touchpad.
    • Right click then select Troubleshoot.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works - Similar Threads - computer did restart

2. Wifi is connected but no internet, ive tried everything, reset everything n nothing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is connected but no internet, ive tried everything, reset everything n nothing is...: I need serious help with my internet i have a bgw320 green cord, my internet it not working ive tried everything, can u help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-connected-but-no-internet-ive-tried/641ccdc7-1ddb-4c12-ad45-a2f18851cfe3
  3. Wifi is connected but no internet, ive tried everything, reset everything n nothing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is connected but no internet, ive tried everything, reset everything n nothing is...: I need serious help with my internet i have a bgw320 green cord, my internet it not working ive tried everything, can u help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-connected-but-no-internet-ive-tried/641ccdc7-1ddb-4c12-ad45-a2f18851cfe3
  4. Wifi is connected but no internet, ive tried everything, reset everything n nothing is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work: So I tried to install Windows 10 on my PC but unfortunately, I got this error: Why did my PC restart Problem, I tried connecting the PC to a wired connection, it kept loading then the PC restarted and gave me the same error, couldn't enter to the safe mode, Please guys help...
  6. Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work: So I tried to install Windows 10 on my PC but unfortunately, I got this error: Why did my PC restart Problem, I tried connecting the PC to a wired connection, it kept loading then the PC restarted and gave me the same error, couldn't enter to the safe mode, Please guys help...
  7. Why did my PC restart Problem, Tried everything but didnt work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it: im on windows 10 2009 my cam randomly stops working my bios has camera enabled i uninstalled my cam driver and rebooted no luck installed other drivers not my cam drivers but other camera drivers i knew that wasnt going to work my cam is just black submitted by...
  9. Microsoft store isnt working and ive tried EVERYTHING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store isnt working and ive tried EVERYTHING.: So , I bought the game pass trying to play Forza horizon 4 on my computer. And I have had my issues with the Microsoft store before and usually I can fix it in around 5 minutes by googling something. But this time it was different, I tried re-setting my Microsoft store in the...
  10. I turned my computer on and this appeared, tried restarting and nothing happened, did some...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned my computer on and this appeared, tried restarting and nothing happened, did some...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lowkeybuffoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6puob/i_turned_my_computer_on_and_this_appeared_tried/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer did not restart properly