Windows 10: My computer did not start correctly problem

Discus and support My computer did not start correctly problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A few days ago i opened my computer and this appears, the day before i was still using it to play games and editing my files. So i am just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maxiser, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Maxiser Win User

My computer did not start correctly problem

My computer did not start correctly problem b8cbfd06-21c0-4758-931a-03c12295be7a?upload=true.png A few days ago i opened my computer and this appears, the day before i was still using it to play games and editing my files. So i am just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem or what make this happen

:)

Maxiser, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Mar 16, 2020
  3. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Mar 16, 2020
  4. My computer did not start correctly problem

your computer does not start correctly

Hello,

• Have you made any changes on your Computer prior to this issue?
    • When exactly are you getting this error message?
    As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

To diagnose whether this issue occurs in “Safe Mode”, let’s reboot the computer in safe mode with networking and check if the issue appears there as well.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC. For example, if the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know default settings and basic device drivers aren't
    causing the issue.

There are two versions of safe mode: Safe Mode and Safe Mode with Networking. They're quite similar, but
    Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Refer, Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

If the issue does not exist, try to clean boot the system.

Step 2: Perform Clean Boot.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. Check this issue in clean boot state.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Kindly get back to us with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

My computer did not start correctly problem

1. My computer did not start correctly problem - Similar Threads - computer did start

2. Pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc did not start correctly: Automatic repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-did-not-start-correctly/d4ecf122-0602-42f0-9f8e-b0b9006e4f08
  3. Pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc did not start correctly: Automatic repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-did-not-start-correctly/d4ecf122-0602-42f0-9f8e-b0b9006e4f08
  4. Windows did not start correctly

Windows did not start correctly: hii cant open windows without it saying windows did not start correctly and i seen some tutorials on yt but i dont know the password to my ms account thats loged is there anything i can do?...
  5. Windows did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows did not start correctly: hii cant open windows without it saying windows did not start correctly and i seen some tutorials on yt but i dont know the password to my ms account thats loged is there anything i can do?...
  6. Pc did not start correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc did not start correctly.: I restarted my pc but then a message displaying your pc did not start correctly. I have tried so many times to fix it with every option but nothing seems to work. I wrote commands into the command prompt and none worked, I tried a system restore and that didn’t work and I...
  7. Pc did not start correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc did not start correctly.: I restarted my pc but then a message displaying your pc did not start correctly. I have tried so many times to fix it with every option but nothing seems to work. I wrote commands into the command prompt and none worked, I tried a system restore and that didn’t work and I...
  8. Pc did not start correctly.

9. PC DID NOT START CORRECTLY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC DID NOT START CORRECTLY: Please help me, I have problem with my HP ENVY X360 cannot sign in because whenever switch on it keep sayingPREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR below HP signs at the beginning. After a few second screen turn to blue color and saidAUTOMATIC REPAIR but yet I cannot solved it. Please...
  10. My PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC did not start correctly: Hi, I get a bite screen and an error massage: "Automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly", it's happening after upgrade my WIN 10. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-did-not-start-correctly/5832d012-71c3-4089-ae8e-f1ae1d005ef6