Windows 10: My computer did update then when tried to log in black screen flashing and task bar useless...

Discus and support My computer did update then when tried to log in black screen flashing and task bar useless... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Turned on twi computers and both did long update then when tried to log in ended up with fladhing black screen and task bar not working, tried all been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Feltham 69, Jan 2, 2019.

1. My computer did update then when tried to log in black screen flashing and task bar useless...

Turned on twi computers and both did long update then when tried to log in ended up with fladhing black screen and task bar not working, tried all been said and no use and now one computer has died and wont switch one, windows 10 has destroyed two of my computers what can i do

:)

Feltham 69, Jan 2, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jan 2, 2019
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Craigswin Win User

My computer did update then when tried to log in black screen flashing and task bar useless...

Windows security update, computer restarted and left black screen with task bar flashing

Windows security update, computer restarted and left black screen with task bar flashing.

Started in safe mode but says audio problem. Please help?

Craigswin, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

My computer did update then when tried to log in black screen flashing and task bar useless...

1. My computer did update then when tried to log in black screen flashing and task bar useless... - Similar Threads - computer did update

2. Log in screen flashing black randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in screen flashing black randomly: Sometimes when the pc starts or restarts and gets to the pin log in screen the whole screen flashes black and then comes back sometimes once other times more not everytime thoOnce I log in it never happens its just on that screen is this something I should be worried about...
  3. Log in screen flashing black randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in screen flashing black randomly: Sometimes when the pc starts or restarts and gets to the pin log in screen the whole screen flashes black and then comes back sometimes once other times more not everytime thoOnce I log in it never happens its just on that screen is this something I should be worried about...
  4. Log in screen flashing black randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black Screen and Flashing Task Bar

Black Screen and Flashing Task Bar: I have seen a few other posts about this but nothing that I have seen has helped, or at least not lasted long. So starting two days agoDecember 12, when I turned my computer on it took an unusually long time to boot, but I finally reached the lock screen to input my password....
  6. Task bar and cursor flashing on a black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar and cursor flashing on a black screen: submitted by /u/Punic_tat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkvath/task_bar_and_cursor_flashing_on_a_black_screen/
  7. Black screen with cursor and flashing task bar

Black screen with cursor and flashing task bar: Hello. I was using my laptop as usual, but suddenly, the wallpaper turned black and my task bar disappeared. Think restarting would help, I held the power button to turn it off, and I turned it back on. I noticed my custom cursor was changed back to default. Weird. It had...
  8. Flashing screen and task bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing screen and task bar.: After turning on my computer, the desktop comes up.for.about 30 seconds and then the screen goes black and the taskbar at the bottom flashes constantly. I am able to pull up the task manager but because the computer is refreshing about every 3 seconds it is extremely...
  9. Task bar flickers and screen flashes black

Task bar flickers and screen flashes black: a auto update happened and now when a domain user logs in the screen flashes and task bar flashes. If I log on to computer as local admin no issue Did DISM Did health Check Removed profile tried a user who never logged in works fine in safemode tried clean boot...
  10. Black screen with flashing cursor when trying to install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with flashing cursor when trying to install.: I've made three attempts to install Windows 10 on my desktop PC with no success. First with the WindowsTechnicalPreview-x64-EN-US.iso and then with my MSDN en_windows_technical_preview_for_enterprise_x64_dvd_5554079.iso. I'm using a 16 GB USB thumb drive. I tried making it...