Windows 10: My computer died while I was at school

Discus and support My computer died while I was at school in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello! I was using your phone, at 10 AM today, my computer keeps dying so I’m sorry to interrupt you your computer is died, any ideas?Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Anthony JACKSANT000, Jan 18, 2023.

1. My computer died while I was at school

Hello! I was using your phone, at 10 AM today, my computer keeps dying so I’m sorry to interrupt you your computer is died, any ideas?Thank you

:)

Anthony JACKSANT000, Jan 18, 2023

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 18, 2023
  3. School computer

No one here has any product keys to give you.

Most school computers are issued with a Volume License, which is not for private use.

I suggest that you contact the I.T. dept. at your school.

Bill Smithers, Jan 18, 2023
  4. My computer died while I was at school

I accidentally disabled my school account on my new computer

Hello,

While I was trying to disconnect my school account from my old computer, I accidentally disconnected it from the new one. I did this via My Account. Now I can't access my school emails and Office apps on my computer. I can't reactivate from the same link. It says I need to contact my device manager. Can you tell me the steps I need to do?

Thanks,

Yakub Usman, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

My computer died while I was at school

1. My computer died while I was at school - Similar Threads - computer died while

2. How can I reformat a external hard drive while on a school computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I reformat a external hard drive while on a school computer.: For some context my home computer had broke in a new update 22H2. So I had to rely on my school laptop for everything, including reformatting a external hard drive to fix my old computer. I had tired everything I could read but to avail. So this is my last option. The only...
  3. How can I reformat a external hard drive while on a school computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reformat a external hard drive while on a school computer.: For some context my home computer had broke in a new update 22H2. So I had to rely on my school laptop for everything, including reformatting a external hard drive to fix my old computer. I had tired everything I could read but to avail. So this is my last option. The only...
  4. How can I reformat a external hard drive while on a school computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer died while I was at school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer died while I was at school: Hello! I was using your phone, at 10 AM today, my computer keeps dying so I’m sorry to interrupt you your computer is died, any ideas?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-died-while-i-was-at-school/35456245-3d96-4218-b690-de6f01d46286
  6. My computer died while I was at school

My computer died while I was at school: Hello! I was using your phone, at 10 AM today, my computer keeps dying so I’m sorry to interrupt you your computer is died, any ideas?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-died-while-i-was-at-school/35456245-3d96-4218-b690-de6f01d46286
  7. My computer died while downloading a game

My computer died while downloading a game: my computer died while downloading sea of theves on the xbox app when i turned my computer on i couldn't download sea of theves now i have 20 odd gb of lost files, how do i fix this?...
  8. my laptop died while updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my laptop died while updating: my laptop died whilst updating, i’ve turned it on and it’s been stuck on the screen saying “undoing changes made to your computer” any advice? will my computer and data be okay? submitted by /u/shadyxmcr [link] [comments]...
  9. MY COMPUTER DIED WHILE ON UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY COMPUTER DIED WHILE ON UPDATE: helppp, my dad would get mad huhuhu I leave my laptop updating and didn't realized it was unplugged. When i tried to open my laptop this morning, is not responding, i mean my hp laptop wasn't turning on. sorry for my grammar. but the plugged in the side has light. so it was...
  10. Computer died

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer died: Hello, this may not be an issue for this forum, but I don't know where else to start. When I got up this morning, my screen was blank. I tried to re boot it, but nothing happened. I unplugged it and plugged it back in but the start button did nothing. I have a power supply...