Windows 10: MY COMPUTER DIED WHILE ON UPDATE

Discus and support MY COMPUTER DIED WHILE ON UPDATE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; helppp, my dad would get mad huhuhu I leave my laptop updating and didn't realized it was unplugged. When i tried to open my laptop this morning, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Valogurl, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Valogurl Win User

MY COMPUTER DIED WHILE ON UPDATE

helppp, my dad would get mad huhuhu I leave my laptop updating and didn't realized it was unplugged. When i tried to open my laptop this morning, is not responding, i mean my hp laptop wasn't turning on. sorry for my grammar. but the plugged in the side has light. so it was charging but its almost hours since i charged na laptop. huhuhu what should i do?

:)

Valogurl, Oct 6, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond MY COMPUTER DIED WHILE ON UPDATE :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 6, 2020
  3. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 6, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

1. MY COMPUTER DIED WHILE ON UPDATE - Similar Threads - COMPUTER DIED WHILE

2. My computer died while I was at school

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer died while I was at school: Hello! I was using your phone, at 10 AM today, my computer keeps dying so I’m sorry to interrupt you your computer is died, any ideas?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-died-while-i-was-at-school/35456245-3d96-4218-b690-de6f01d46286
  3. My computer died while I was at school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer died while I was at school: Hello! I was using your phone, at 10 AM today, my computer keeps dying so I’m sorry to interrupt you your computer is died, any ideas?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-died-while-i-was-at-school/35456245-3d96-4218-b690-de6f01d46286
  4. My computer died while I was at school

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer died while downloading a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer died while downloading a game: my computer died while downloading sea of theves on the xbox app when i turned my computer on i couldn't download sea of theves now i have 20 odd gb of lost files, how do i fix this?...
  6. My computer freezes while trying to update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer freezes while trying to update.: My computer freezes at 56% during update. I can’t access task manager or safe mode. I have to force turn off. When restarting it goes right into update and freezes again at 56%....
  7. My microphone is kinda dying while talking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microphone is kinda dying while talking: Not sure if this is the right subreddit for something like this, but today my friend noticed that he could hear me just sometimes on discord. After a few hours i did a full reset on my pc as it was running slow anyways, everything running fine now, but i still have the same...
  8. Computer has died?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer has died?: Steam was up, i left went upstairs watched part of a movie and went back to it, got 2 different blue screens. Tcpip.sys then it restared and i got critical process dies. Now it only says critical process died. It wont enter auto repair anymore, the recovery usb will sorta...
  9. my laptop died while updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my laptop died while updating: my laptop died whilst updating, i’ve turned it on and it’s been stuck on the screen saying “undoing changes made to your computer” any advice? will my computer and data be okay? submitted by /u/shadyxmcr [link] [comments]...
  10. Computer died

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer died: Hello, this may not be an issue for this forum, but I don't know where else to start. When I got up this morning, my screen was blank. I tried to re boot it, but nothing happened. I unplugged it and plugged it back in but the start button did nothing. I have a power supply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows died updating