Windows 10: My computer does not find my zoom h4n anymore

Discus and support My computer does not find my zoom h4n anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have an issue when i plug my zoom h4n as a audio interface. before now, when It was plugged on the blue Usb slot, it was fine, even if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DorianG2, Jan 31, 2019.

1. DorianG2 Win User

My computer does not find my zoom h4n anymore

Hi I have an issue when i plug my zoom h4n as a audio interface.

before now, when It was plugged on the blue Usb slot, it was fine, even if sometimes the microphone would stop without telling me (unplugging and replugging the zoom was the only solution for the microphone to work)

On the other hand, when it was plugged in any other usb slot (not blue) the sound (output) would work fine when the format (44100 Hz) is setted but not the microphone (i ear myself correctly with the monitor of the zoom on, but when I record something or when i press **listen to this device** On the properties of the recording section in the audio control pannel)

the sound of the recording when it is not working is like paper that you crumple.

But now, it seems that, when i plug it on the blue usb slots, my computer do not see it is plugged...

Don't know if there is an off explanation, and my english is bad, so ask if you need more info.

i'm on windows 10

Thanks,

Dorian

:)

DorianG2, Jan 31, 2019

2. Zoom H4n device not found by Windows 10

My Zoom H4n recorder is not found by Windows 10 device manager - how can I fix this?

AdrianPlace, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Zoom H4n device not found by Windows 10

Thank you. I have it working now.

fyi Here is reply from ZOOM

Thanks for contacting us with your question. Unfortunately, there are no Windows 10 drivers as of yet for the H4n. We are planning on updating the drivers, but currently do not have a specific time frame
    in which the update will be released. While the driver is needed for audio interface mode, you should still be able to record directly to the H4n and transfer the files over for use in a DAW. I apologize for any inconvenience.

AdrianPlace, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Joe_JW Win User

Zoom H4n device not found by Windows 10

I have managed to get this working as USB audio interface on my laptop which recently got upgraded to Windows 10.

I had to manually install the H/F Series ASIO Driver from H4n Pro Handy Recorder first. The driver I have is version 3.0.1.5. It takes a while to detect the H4n when first plugged
    into the USB port but eventually works fine.

On another laptop we have, the same driver does not seem to work. There is a flicker when the H4n is first plugged into the USB port but it doesn't seem to register it as a recording device.

Joe_JW, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. My computer does not find my zoom h4n anymore - Similar Threads - computer does find

2. My computer is super zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is super zoomed in.: My computer screen is super zoomed in. I have tried adjusting resolution with little help. Uninstalling the screen helped for about a minute and then reverted back. Please help....
  3. My computer is super zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is super zoomed in.: My computer screen is super zoomed in. I have tried adjusting resolution with little help. Uninstalling the screen helped for about a minute and then reverted back. Please help....
  4. My computer is super zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer.

Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer.: When in zoom, it can't find my camera. I'm using a desktop gaming computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-cant-find-my-camera-on-my-desktop-computer/d97bcc4d-ac0b-4bb6-b09c-8c8d3b9ca1ad
  6. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...
  7. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...
  8. Zoom can't find my camera

Zoom can't find my camera: I've been a power user of zoom for the last few months. I shut down my computer last night and when I logged in this morning, my video wasn't working. So I clicked on the start video button and it said that it couldn't find my camera. I have been using the built in camera...
  9. touchpad does not zoom in and out anymore

touchpad does not zoom in and out anymore: Hello I have alienware 17 i7 and the touchpad after an auto update of the driver, quit working like usual. Since i need the touchpad zoom in and out quite often this has become a necessity which i need to fix urgently, Dell dumb engineers are asking to format the entire...
  10. Sharing between my computers does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing between my computers does not work anymore: I have two computers on a residential network. The desktop computer in on Windows 10 Pro, version 1809, the laptop uses Windows 10 Family, version 1809. In recent weeks I cannot transfer files from one to the other. When, from the desktop, I try to open a user account on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. h4n pro and windows 10

2. is zoom h4n supported by windows 10

3. zoom h4 handy recorder windows 10 issues

4. h4n windows 10,
  5. zoom h4n recorder wont show up on computer,
  6. zoom h4n drivers windows 10,
  7. is there a fix yet for Windows 10 no recognising zoom H4N,
  8. h4npro not syncing with my windows,
  9. h4n windows 10 driver,
  10. pc does not detect zoom h4n pro,
  11. windows 10 cant recognize zoom,