Windows 10: My computer doesn't have a change camera privacy settings even though it shows up on...

Discus and support My computer doesn't have a change camera privacy settings even though it shows up on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to use a webcam and it requires me to go to the change camera privacy settings. But it doesn't show up. What could be the problem here?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/manuelManes, Sep 17, 2020.

1. My computer doesn't have a change camera privacy settings even though it shows up on...

I'm trying to use a webcam and it requires me to go to the change camera privacy settings. But it doesn't show up. What could be the problem here?

submitted by /u/manuelManes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/manuelManes, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Asus tramsformer book T100TAF Windows 10 camera doesn`t work

On Asus tramsformer book T100TAF doesn`t work camera. It shows only a black screen.

Diana Leonova, Sep 17, 2020
  4. My computer doesn't have a change camera privacy settings even though it shows up on...

Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

My computer doesn't have a change camera privacy settings even though it shows up on...

1. My computer doesn't have a change camera privacy settings even though it shows up on... - Similar Threads - computer doesn't change

2. File Thumbnail Problem Persist even though settings have changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Thumbnail Problem Persist even though settings have changed: Hello,I am having an issue where image thumbnails, specifically .png, do not show in my File Explorer.If I open a folder that has .jpg or .png, I can easily see the .jpg thumbnail. If I click on the thumbnail, the preview pane will display the image. When I open the folder, I...
  3. File Thumbnail Problem Persist even though settings have changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Thumbnail Problem Persist even though settings have changed: Hello,I am having an issue where image thumbnails, specifically .png, do not show in my File Explorer.If I open a folder that has .jpg or .png, I can easily see the .jpg thumbnail. If I click on the thumbnail, the preview pane will display the image. When I open the folder, I...
  4. i am connected to a work or school account even though it doesn't show up in the settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am connected to a work or school account even though it doesn't show up in the settings...: ok so I have a school account I used in teams but I don't use teams anymore so I deleted the app quite a while back yet somehow I am logged into my school account as well as my personal account at the same time but the school account is not visible in the settings app under...
  5. i am connected to a work or school account even though it doesn't show up in the settings...

i am connected to a work or school account even though it doesn't show up in the settings...: ok so I have a school account I used in teams but I don't use teams anymore so I deleted the app quite a while back yet somehow I am logged into my school account as well as my personal account at the same time but the school account is not visible in the settings app under...
  6. i am connected to a work or school account even though it doesn't show up in the settings...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Discord is not showing on camera privacy settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord is not showing on camera privacy settings.: I cannot enable or disable camera on discord via privacy settings, it doesn't show up at all in general.If I could get help with this it would be useful, it's quite painful....
  8. Discord is not showing on camera privacy settings.

Discord is not showing on camera privacy settings.: I cannot enable or disable camera on discord via privacy settings, it doesn't show up at all in general.If I could get help with this it would be useful, it's quite painful....
  9. My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...: I did Settings > Troubleshoot > Find and fix other problems > Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter to check for the problem with my Bluetooth and it told me that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth, even though I was using my Bluetooth mouse yesterday....
  10. The camera on my HP laptop does not work even though all of the privacy settings are turned on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The camera on my HP laptop does not work even though all of the privacy settings are turned on.: The camera on my HP laptop does not work even though all of the privacy settings are turned on. I get this message. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-camera-on-my-hp-laptop-does-not-work-even/ce9f8755-6617-45a5-be44-a7ff732f86b6