Windows 10: My computer doesn't have Audio.

Discus and support My computer doesn't have Audio. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the subject says, my computer won't play any audio. I believe the cause is a Windows Update which are really annoying BTW Microsoft. If anyone can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanSteadman1, Mar 31, 2019.

1. My computer doesn't have Audio.

As the subject says, my computer won't play any audio. I believe the cause is a Windows Update which are really annoying BTW Microsoft.

If anyone can help i will appreciate it.

:)

NathanSteadman1, Mar 31, 2019

2. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me My computer doesn't have Audio. :)

GiancarlosGarza, Mar 31, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Bagoguts Win User

My computer doesn't have Audio.

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

My computer doesn't have Audio.

1. My computer doesn't have Audio. - Similar Threads - computer doesn't Audio

2. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability: An hour ago, my computer suddenly stopped connecting from my speaker. I checked the Bluetooth connection and found that the button is missing. I did the troubleshoot and it said that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth capability and that I must have an external adapter. How...
  3. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability: An hour ago, my computer suddenly stopped connecting from my speaker. I checked the Bluetooth connection and found that the button is missing. I did the troubleshoot and it said that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth capability and that I must have an external adapter. How...
  4. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.: Ok I have a lot of other issues going on but at the root of it is that my computer doesn't have sound. Not through speakers or headphones, none. What also sound be said is, my computer is 10 years old, an All-in-one. And it can't update to Windows 11, it doesn't meet the...
  6. My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.: Ok I have a lot of other issues going on but at the root of it is that my computer doesn't have sound. Not through speakers or headphones, none. What also sound be said is, my computer is 10 years old, an All-in-one. And it can't update to Windows 11, it doesn't meet the...
  7. My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Having audio issues on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having audio issues on my computer: Recently, my computer has been acting up when it come to the audio. After using my computer for about 1 1/2 hours, the audio system breaks. Turning the computer off and on fixes it, but it's super annoying. When I look at the services, it stuck at "starting" and it won't get...
  9. My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GenericEwe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i20wiz/my_computer_doesnt_recognize_my_audio_device/
  10. I have no audio on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no audio on computer: I have no audio on computer or headphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-audio-on-computer/8911347c-8efd-4859-abe4-90b0420a2e03