Windows 10: My computer doesn't let me open many websites

Discus and support My computer doesn't let me open many websites in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have this computer that doesn't let me open a lot of websites. Popular sites like youtube, google, reddit,etc. still work but it doesn't load many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darkwarrior111, Mar 14, 2020.

1. My computer doesn't let me open many websites

I have this computer that doesn't let me open a lot of websites. Popular sites like youtube, google, reddit,etc. still work but it doesn't load many websites., it just keeps on showing that it's loading and eventually stops loading without opening the site. I have tried using different browsers but it still doesn't work. I think that it's an issue with the computer because those websites open on all my other devices.

submitted by /u/darkwarrior111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/darkwarrior111, Mar 14, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My computer doesn't let me open many websites [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Bagoguts Win User

My computer doesn't let me open many websites

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

My computer doesn't let me open many websites

1. My computer doesn't let me open many websites - Similar Threads - computer doesn't let

2. It won’t let me open certain websites or play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me open certain websites or play any games: I’m not sure if it was because of the new update I downloaded but now it says I’m connected to the wifi but when I go onto anything other than YouTube or google it will tell me to “check my connection”. My games also don’t work when I try to open them telling me to connect to...
  3. It won’t let me open certain websites or play any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won’t let me open certain websites or play any games: I’m not sure if it was because of the new update I downloaded but now it says I’m connected to the wifi but when I go onto anything other than YouTube or google it will tell me to “check my connection”. My games also don’t work when I try to open them telling me to connect to...
  4. My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background: Pls help heres a pic[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-open-anything-and-theres/c4c6d37a-a9c6-4d29-bb1e-c446a6d89191
  5. Windows doesn't let me open Firefox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows doesn't let me open Firefox: Usually, this may be because Windows is blocking the program but this is something completely different. Windows tells me that I need to ask an adult's permission to open Firefox as if I was in a Microsoft Family group. This happens with no other application. Just Firefox....
  6. Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is a great operating system, and the same can be said about many of the computers it powers. But there comes a time when things just fail to work as expected, and one of those problems is the [...] This post Windows computer wont let me upload...
  7. Pc doesn't let me in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc doesn't let me in: When i turn on pc, tha4 says if you want continue you need to log in with administrator account,but problem is that i don't have any accounts in problem. So im stuck. This all is after hard reset....
  8. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...
  9. Website doesn't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website doesn't open: I opened a specific website one day and the next day it said that the DNS name did not exist and it couldn't reach that page. This problem is only for one website. Please help. It repeatedly shows THE SAME THING. help....
  10. Computer screen freezes on many websites

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer screen freezes on many websites: Within the last week or so my computer screen has been freezing a lot. I can still move my cursor with my mouse but hovering over a link does nothing (usually it changes from an arrow to a hand). Then a window will pop up asking if I want to kill a program or wait....