Windows 10: My computer doesn't perceive the battery.

Discus and support My computer doesn't perceive the battery. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I reseted my computer, it doesn't perceive the battery. I updated the drivers, I tried all solutions in internet but it still not perceive. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lunaquatic, Feb 24, 2019.

1. My computer doesn't perceive the battery.

Since I reseted my computer, it doesn't perceive the battery. I updated the drivers, I tried all solutions in internet but it still not perceive. The battery isn't old, I used it for 3-4 times.

:)

Lunaquatic, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Feb 24, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 24, 2019
  4. nCogNeato Win User

My computer doesn't perceive the battery.

nCogNeato, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

My computer doesn't perceive the battery.

1. My computer doesn't perceive the battery. - Similar Threads - computer doesn't perceive

2. battery saver doesn't stay on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery saver doesn't stay on: Every time I set my battery saver and go back and look at it, maybe a day or two later, it's always off again.Why is this?I don't see anything that allows "saving" the setting.Shouldn't it remain on and do you have to constantly reset it which makes no sense.Thanks...
  3. battery saver doesn't stay on

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery saver doesn't stay on: Every time I set my battery saver and go back and look at it, maybe a day or two later, it's always off again.Why is this?I don't see anything that allows "saving" the setting.Shouldn't it remain on and do you have to constantly reset it which makes no sense.Thanks...
  4. 1909 Update prompts a change in perceived performance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1909 Update prompts a change in perceived performance?: I updated 3 machines last night to 1909. An 8th gen i7, a 7th gen i7 and a Pentium gold. This could be a placebo effect, but it does feel like each of these machines runs slightly more smoothly after 1909 - small stutters seem to be reduced or eliminated. Does anyone see...
  5. Computer battery

Computer battery: I think I somehow changed the battery charging amount and to not fully charge, thinking that it would make the battery last longer and not get unnecessary charging, but I have it rather low to 60% and would like to know how I can change it if I can? I dont believe it's a...
  6. My desktop doesn't show the battery icon

My desktop doesn't show the battery icon: My desktop doesn't show the battery icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-doesnt-show-the-battery-icon/fd1458ae-b77a-4133-8769-e7bdfbcf5d79
  7. my battery doesn't charge 100%

my battery doesn't charge 100%: my battery doesn't charge 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/c7d52805-fc65-4bfb-87ee-969242cab345"
  8. Battery doesn't charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery doesn't charge: Hello ... since the last Win10 update my battery doesn't charge. I've searched through this community and can't find an answer that works for me. I have a Dell Inspire 15R...
  9. battery doesn't charge

battery doesn't charge: The battery of my Laptop doesn't charge. Is connected but doesn't charge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-doesnt-charge/6f559f54-a7d3-43ad-af93-753f71af9979"
  10. Perceived System Requirements For Threshold

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Perceived System Requirements For Threshold: Hi Folks: I know it's speculative at this point, but I'm curious as to what system requirements (or even what virtualization requirements) will be needed for the Nine preview. I currently run Vista x64 on a Dual Xeon 3.68 GHz HP workstation, and I find that I am unable to...