Windows 10: My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update'

Discus and support My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My ESET Security Premium tool has recently made me aware of a few updates. I clicked the install button in Settings. After that one update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PolarBear123_456, Jan 17, 2019.

1. My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update'

Hello. My ESET Security Premium tool has recently made me aware of a few updates. I clicked the install button in Settings. After that one update didn't work. Nevertheless, I restarted the computer (After the pop-up). Then the bugs came. My screen was black for a very long time, but still on. Then Edge, which I don't use, opened up and told me 'Welcome to the October Update'. This is January 2019, not October, right? I also have some very high disk usage which literally slows my gaming computer to a cheap one down. Please help me, below are some screenshots.

Screenshots:

About tab

My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update' 4e3c4939-569a-4ae1-adfa-225167da4f28?upload=true.jpg

Update tab

My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update' 824cc654-ce02-403c-919d-3d7c15f271b6?upload=true.jpg Thank you!

:)

PolarBear123_456, Jan 17, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jan 17, 2019
  4. My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update'

Canon no longer printing wireless after update the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ...

Dear Angela,

I already preformed steps you suggested. Uninstall and install again. Also with the newest drivers.

De Canon printer remains Off line and doesn`t do where I bought him for.

I`m looking foreward to the next solution for printing/scanning wireless.

Thanks any way...

Joop.

JoopUiterwaal, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update'

1. My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update' - Similar Threads - computer doesn't preform

2. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.: HelloI'm going to jump straight into the question. What has happened to my laptop all of a sudden? Yesterday, I was playing cyberpunk 2077 in the morning on my laptop with the charge on, background processes closed and no tabs open. The game was running at a smooth 60+ fps...
  3. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.: HelloI'm going to jump straight into the question. What has happened to my laptop all of a sudden? Yesterday, I was playing cyberpunk 2077 in the morning on my laptop with the charge on, background processes closed and no tabs open. The game was running at a smooth 60+ fps...
  4. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. An idea for better computer preformance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An idea for better computer preformance.: Lets say we have 8 gb of ram. And only 7.2 gb of ramthe number depends, this is just an example is usable. And the other 0.8 gb of ram is for the system only. Why dont we just have a separate processor that doesnt use ram and so that all ram is usable?...
  6. An idea for better computer preformance.

An idea for better computer preformance.: Lets say we have 8 gb of ram. And only 7.2 gb of ramthe number depends, this is just an example is usable. And the other 0.8 gb of ram is for the system only. Why dont we just have a separate processor that doesnt use ram and so that all ram is usable?...
  7. My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version: Hi, Thanks for answering my question, first I really sorry for my bad English. Ok, let's go to the problem.I'm using a laptop name Asus_a411u, it works perfectly when I just bought it but after 2 years it gets slower. as you know, CPU's base clock is 2.2 GHz and the boost...
  8. My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version

My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version: Hi, Thanks for answering my question, first I really sorry for my bad English. Ok, let's go to the problem.I'm using a laptop name Asus_a411u, it works perfectly when I just bought it but after 2 years it gets slower. as you know, CPU's base clock is 2.2 GHz and the boost...
  9. My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update: I'm struggling to get my PC build from several years ago running without freezes after the latest automatic updates. The PC has run flawlessly since Windows 10 first became available and now, October 2018 it freezes up. At first I thought it was my old wireless keyboard...