Windows 10: My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers...

Discus and support My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant access any of my older USB drivers. Any suggestions? They are listed under drivers but I cant access the content of them. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thestarlight, Nov 7, 2020.

1. My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers...

I cant access any of my older USB drivers. Any suggestions? They are listed under drivers but I cant access the content of them. Please help.

:)

thestarlight, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Nov 7, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers...

computer not recognizing usb drive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use USB drive on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error when connecting a USB drive?
    • Does this issue occur only with one particular USB or with all the USB drives?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Error: “USB Device not recognized”
    except for Method 1 and 2.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers...

1. My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers... - Similar Threads - computer doesn't recognize

2. Computer doesn't recognize any microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer doesn't recognize any microphone: I'm trying to use a pair of headphones to record audio and also use voice chat. The headphones have a microphone attached. For some reason, though, my computer doesn't even register it. In Windows settings and the device manager the microphone doesn't even show up on the...
  3. My computer Doesn't recognize headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer Doesn't recognize headphones: I checked already that on my phone, my headphones work, but not on computer. Just yesterday absolutely was fine, I didn't even download anything noticeable. I've checked a ton of videos on youtube and some website tips, where I found somewhere 9 different methods, but no...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't recognize any USB drives

Windows 10 doesn't recognize any USB drives: So yesterday everything was okay: Both my external flash drives worked fine. I shut down my PC and turned it on today but Windows wouldn't show me my drives. Although, it played the plugged-in and plugged-out sound every time I inserted or removed the drives. Here's what...
  5. Drivers from USB are not recognized

Drivers from USB are not recognized: Hi, A couple of days ago when I plugged in a flash drive through the USB port no notification came up. It did not say it was corrupted or not recognized, nothing came up. I then checked if any drivers were connected and it said nothing was on. There is no problem with the...
  6. My computer doesn't recognize any mic or headphones

My computer doesn't recognize any mic or headphones: I wanted to buy a new mic to record screen without noise, then i did found some but there are a lots of noise, and i reset my sound setting but then, my PC is not recognized any mic or headphones.. i plugged in Jack Mic and it show me something that tells me jack mic...
  7. my computer doesn't recognize any USB connection

my computer doesn't recognize any USB connection: my computer doesn't recognize any USB connection and even if i turn off hidden devices my ports doesn't exist i want to connect my nodeMCU and i have a problem with the port which it needs...
  8. doesn't recognize any USB

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesn't recognize any USB: I have a laptop hp with windows 10 and doesn't want to recognize any USB device (Mouse, printer, cell phone doesn't recognize anything) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-recognize-any-usb/e4a7f16b-a25b-4125-888e-e6adf83ab083
  9. windows 10 pro doesn't recognize any usb plug in devices

windows 10 pro doesn't recognize any usb plug in devices: I connected my Samsung phone to my windows 10 pro pc to transfer files --does not show any connections on desktop--can't open--went to devices and printers--doesn't show the connected device--windows 7 did show all I connected--what am I missing. 67219
  10. My computer doesn't recognize my cell phone that's connected with USB

My computer doesn't recognize my cell phone that's connected with USB: Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this. I must first apologize in advance if any of you think this is a computer problem rather than a Windows 10 problem. What I do know is that before I upgraded to Windows 10, there was always a box under (what is now)...