Windows 10: My computer Doesn't recognize headphones

Discus and support My computer Doesn't recognize headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I checked already that on my phone, my headphones work, but not on computer. Just yesterday absolutely was fine, I didn't even download anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flash_Effect, Nov 26, 2020.

1. My computer Doesn't recognize headphones

I checked already that on my phone, my headphones work, but not on computer.

Just yesterday absolutely was fine, I didn't even download anything noticeable.

I've checked a ton of videos on youtube and some website tips, where I found somewhere 9 different methods, but no one worked for me.

I also want to mention I didn't try the Realtek Audio console cause it won't open, maybe because it requires Microsoft store which I once disabled and can't make it to work.

Does anyone have suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Flash_Effect
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flash_Effect, Nov 26, 2020

2. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me My computer Doesn't recognize headphones :)

GiancarlosGarza, Nov 26, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My computer Doesn't recognize headphones [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2020
  4. My computer Doesn't recognize headphones

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

My computer Doesn't recognize headphones

1. My computer Doesn't recognize headphones - Similar Threads - computer Doesn't recognize

2. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone: I can't use my headphones and microphone on my pc. The audio driver was transferred on my HDMI my monitor and when I plug the headphones in the pc they don't work but when I plug them into the monitor they work. I reinstalled the PC, i updated the drivers and uninstalled them...
  3. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone: I can't use my headphones and microphone on my pc. The audio driver was transferred on my HDMI my monitor and when I plug the headphones in the pc they don't work but when I plug them into the monitor they work. I reinstalled the PC, i updated the drivers and uninstalled them...
  4. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer doesn't recognize any mic or headphones

My computer doesn't recognize any mic or headphones: I wanted to buy a new mic to record screen without noise, then i did found some but there are a lots of noise, and i reset my sound setting but then, my PC is not recognized any mic or headphones.. i plugged in Jack Mic and it show me something that tells me jack mic...
  6. headphones built in microphone not recognized by my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    headphones built in microphone not recognized by my computer: So im having this problem with my pc. So one day i woke up and my pc was being kinda slow so i restarted it and then i couldn't talk to my friends. i do use the built in mic in my laptop to talk and dont use my headphones. this has been happening since about the middle of...
  7. Windows doesn't recognize headphones and speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't recognize headphones and speakers: Hello, Recently I plug in Samsung SyncMaster SA450 monitor and my speakers and headphones doesn't work anymore. Windows recognize monitor as only audio device and thats all I can select in right bottom sound option, even thoe monitor doesnt have speakers. I tried:...
  8. My PC doesn't recognize the microphone in my headphones.

My PC doesn't recognize the microphone in my headphones.: So, i bought new headphones, and the most important thing I need from them is the microphone, but when i plug them in, the microphone doesn't works, I went into the properties of my audio settings and it doesn't even shows a microphone device I can adjust, my computer is an...
  9. Computer seems to recognize headphones as speakers, and the mic attached doesn't work

Computer seems to recognize headphones as speakers, and the mic attached doesn't work: I have searched online for a solution, but none seem to have worked. As stated before, the headphones are seen as speakers, and their mic doesn't work too great when plugged into the mic port....
  10. Computer won't recognize headphones

Computer won't recognize headphones: I posted about this on here a couple weeks ago, but basically within the first month of owning this computer, every time I plugged in my headphones it asked to switch the audio output device and it got annoying so I finally clicked "don't show this again" when it came up one...