Windows 10: My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help!

Discus and support My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; They do work in bios, though. submitted by /u/throwawaynumeromil [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throwawaynumeromil, Jan 7, 2020.

1. My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help!

/u/throwawaynumeromil, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jan 7, 2020
  3. devnull Win User
    Keyboard and mouse not recognized after boot-up!

Thanks, but how would I be able to do any of the things that you suggest when Windows is not recognizing either my keyboard or my mouse?

I'll mention that I do intend to purchase a *wired* USB keyboard and mouse today and try them, but I'm not optimistic that they will be recognized by Windows either.

devnull, Jan 7, 2020
  4. My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help!

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help!

1. My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help! - Similar Threads - computer doesn't recognize

2. KEYBOARD RECOGNIZED AS MOUSE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KEYBOARD RECOGNIZED AS MOUSE.: hello, im using asus rog x13, windows 11, this problmes happened recently, my laptop keyboard isn't working and when i opened device manager, it shows that my keyboard location is at my mouse which is Razer orochi v2 been using it for few weeks. I've tried updating the driver...
  3. KEYBOARD RECOGNIZED AS MOUSE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KEYBOARD RECOGNIZED AS MOUSE.: hello, im using asus rog x13, windows 11, this problmes happened recently, my laptop keyboard isn't working and when i opened device manager, it shows that my keyboard location is at my mouse which is Razer orochi v2 been using it for few weeks. I've tried updating the driver...
  4. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.: I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work!...
  5. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.: I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work!...
  6. Computer not recognizing Monitor, Keyboard or Mouse

in Windows 10 News
    Computer not recognizing Monitor, Keyboard or Mouse: You may experience a situation where your Windows 10 computer is not recognizing the Monitor, Keyboard, or Mouse. In this article, we are going to suggest ways using which you can fix the issue yourself, before going to a support technician. Computer not recognizing Monitor,...
  7. Microsoft doesn't recognize my computer to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft doesn't recognize my computer to install.: I received Just Cause 4 as a gift from a friend and I have it in my account, but I can't install it as the Windows Store says that I don't have a device that I can install it on. I'm on my PC but it says that there's no device....
  8. Mouse Recognized As Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Recognized As Keyboard: I got a new computer today, and once I set it up, I realized how high the mouse speed was. I was looking into ways to turn it down, but none of the options shown in the videos appear. I went into the control panel, then the devices tab and my mouse was recognized as a...
  9. Mouse recognized as a keyboard

Mouse recognized as a keyboard: When I plugged in my mouse into my pc it seems to flash the leds on the mouse also it doesn't want work. When I went into the device control panel I realized my mouse was show as a keyboard not a mouse. Sometimes the mouse works fine but I can't use the Razer program for...
  10. Windows Insider build 18885 doesn't recognize my keyboard and mouse.

Windows Insider build 18885 doesn't recognize my keyboard and mouse.: Hello, I'm a Windows Insider and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-build-18885-doesnt-recognize-my/3ca57cfa-8ff0-4e3e-99ba-5817221b7ff9