Windows 10: My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator

Discus and support My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to delete a folder but when I do it says "you need permission to preform this action" and "you require permission from Administrators to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarinaLogsdon, Feb 3, 2021.

1. My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator

I am trying to delete a folder but when I do it says "you need permission to preform this action" and "you require permission from Administrators to make changes to this folder". I don't understand because this is my computer, is there anything I can do to fix this so I can be administrator?

:)

MarinaLogsdon, Feb 3, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Feb 3, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator

1. My computer doesn't recognize me as the administrator - Similar Threads - computer doesn't recognize

2. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator: When I check user accounts it shows my email in there as admin, but when I try to install software it tells me only the admin can install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compuer-doesnt-recognize-me-as-administrator/b3c059ad-163e-40bf-97f7-e1d0e6ae1823
  3. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator: When I check user accounts it shows my email in there as admin, but when I try to install software it tells me only the admin can install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compuer-doesnt-recognize-me-as-administrator/b3c059ad-163e-40bf-97f7-e1d0e6ae1823
  4. compuer doesn't recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wont recognize me as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wont recognize me as administrator: Windows 10 wont recognize me as administrator whenever i try to run anything as administrator it freezes and then eventually outputs "windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions " this also happens when i try to open...
  6. Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Doesn't Recognize me as Administrator?: I recently restarted my PC and it loaded up the repair diagnostic screen for whatever reason, but after about 30 minutes my PC finally started. I noticed the sound icon was off with the message "The audio service is not running", in addition to me not being able to open my...
  7. My PC does not recognize me as administrator.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC does not recognize me as administrator.: How do I make my PC recognize me as administrator? When I download a file system does not allow me to proceed. A window pops up saying I dont have administrative capapbilities. This in File Explorer....
  8. It won't recognize me as an administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It won't recognize me as an administrator: So I just tried to uninstall the CS-GO and it says " You do not have sufficient acess to uninstall Counter Strike 1.6. Please contact your system administrator." Then I realized I have two accounts now , PC1 and the one I have now is Administrator. ( Both of them are...
  9. my computer with windows 10 is not recognizing me as the administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer with windows 10 is not recognizing me as the administrator: my computer with windows 10 is not recognizing me as the administrator. I have an HP rp5700 with windows 10 and everything was working fine until I tried to add a new tax program last week and I get a prompt with the message that I needed to enter an admin user name and...
  10. Computer doesn't recognize me as administrator and computer won't go to sleep anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer doesn't recognize me as administrator and computer won't go to sleep anymore: I've had this computer since March 2017, when it was purchased brand new. It is my own computer for personal home use, so not on any group network or anything else. It's just my personal home computer. Lately it won't go to sleep as it should. I've tried rebooting, and...