Windows 10: My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio...

Discus and support My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GenericEwe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GenericEwe, Aug 1, 2020.

1. My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio...

/u/GenericEwe, Aug 1, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

ATi HDMI Audio

Yes, and even if I disable the Realtek device it doesn't work. You did suggest I try with my GTX, though the deal went down before your suggestion. Doesn't really matter to me anyways.

erocker, Aug 1, 2020
  3. HDMI audio driver for ASUS X551M laptop?

Hi and thanks for the answer.
    1,2 - done, but there's no HDMI audio device in the list of Playback devices - only built-in speakers.
    I'm afraid my graphics card doesn't support audio output.

rainbringer, Aug 1, 2020
  4. My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio...

Lost Audio on my HDMI

I have lost the HDMI audio on my computer. It no longer appears in Payback Devices. Tried reboot and un plugging and plugging HDMI cord and still no luck. HDMI still working ok with display. Any suggestion fo a fix would be greatly appreciated.

DL

DavidLorimer, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio...

1. My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio... - Similar Threads - computer doesn't recognize

2. no audio device in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio device in my computer: no audio device and driver in my computer how can i repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-in-my-computer/cfea7336-4e7b-495a-adc4-d0c5f3e3d986
  3. no audio device in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio device in my computer: no audio device and driver in my computer how can i repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-in-my-computer/cfea7336-4e7b-495a-adc4-d0c5f3e3d986
  4. My computer can connect with my device, recognize that the device is an audio device, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can connect with my device, recognize that the device is an audio device, but...: I have a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I have used for about a year, with no issues. While I was watching videos on my laptop my audio cut out. Checking the audio on the quick access bar at the bottom of the screen showed that I didn't have an audio device...
  5. My computer can connect with my device, recognize that the device is an audio device, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer can connect with my device, recognize that the device is an audio device, but...: I have a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I have used for about a year, with no issues. While I was watching videos on my laptop my audio cut out. Checking the audio on the quick access bar at the bottom of the screen showed that I didn't have an audio device...
  6. My computer can connect with my device, recognize that the device is an audio device, but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Buzzing audio on HDMI through my graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buzzing audio on HDMI through my graphics card: I recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram so I had to do a fresh install of windows, and after installing drivers and all the windows updates I had, for a while everything was working just fine. However recently my audio is buzzing like crazy through HDMI via my AMD RX...
  8. Audio is playing through my mic and I don't know why..

Audio is playing through my mic and I don't know why..: As the title says, my headset is playing audio through the mic, like all my friends talking, games I'm playing, videos I'm watching all of it. And it's playing through Dsicord, and gamechats, even when the mic itself is muted. What do I do? I feel like I've tried everything...
  9. My computer doesn't have Audio.

My computer doesn't have Audio.: As the subject says, my computer won't play any audio. I believe the cause is a Windows Update which are really annoying BTW Microsoft. If anyone can help i will appreciate it....
  10. My PC can't recognize any of my audio devices.

My PC can't recognize any of my audio devices.: I have several Audio devices connected to my PC, including headphones, but none of them work for some reason. I tried contacting a Microsoft support person, and they told me to upgrade to Windows 10. So I did. I upgraded to Windows 10, and absolutely nothing had changed. My...