Windows 10: My computer doesn’t recognize my password

Discus and support My computer doesn’t recognize my password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How could Open my computer if my password is not recognized by my computer?j... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GusVega, Dec 20, 2018.

1. GusVega Win User

My computer doesn’t recognize my password

How could Open my computer if my password is not recognized by my computer?j

:)

GusVega, Dec 20, 2018

2. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 20, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. My computer doesn’t recognize my password - Similar Threads - computer doesn’t recognize

2. Microsoft Remote Desktop is not recognizing my computers password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop is not recognizing my computers password: I am trying to set up my computer for remote desktop and after allowing it to use remote desktop, every time I try to log into the computer, it keeps giving me an error saying, "the user account did not work". It seems that it is trying to connect. I am trying to figure out...
  3. Microsoft Remote Desktop is not recognizing my computers password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Remote Desktop is not recognizing my computers password: I am trying to set up my computer for remote desktop and after allowing it to use remote desktop, every time I try to log into the computer, it keeps giving me an error saying, "the user account did not work". It seems that it is trying to connect. I am trying to figure out...
  4. Windows 11 doesn’t recognize my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn’t recognize my password: Hello, and thank you all in advance for your time! I’ve recently entered my password wrongly too many times and now Windows is asking me to enter the challenge phrase “A1B2C3” to try again. After I do that and press enter, it gives me another chance to introduce my actual...
  5. Windows 11 doesn’t recognize my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn’t recognize my password: Hello, and thank you all in advance for your time! I’ve recently entered my password wrongly too many times and now Windows is asking me to enter the challenge phrase “A1B2C3” to try again. After I do that and press enter, it gives me another chance to introduce my actual...
  6. Microsoft does not recognize my new computer's passwords

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft does not recognize my new computer's passwords: I have a new HP computer with Microsoft Windows 10 installed. The computer will not recognize my password to let me log in. It will ask me to set up a new password, I do that but it will not let me in. It says it does not recognize the password and I should go and get a new...
  7. My Laptop doesn’t recognize my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop doesn’t recognize my external hard drive: When i used my external hard drive a few days ago, it worked fine. But yesterday my laptop refused to recognize it i tried disk managment, device manager, etc i tested the drive on another device and it worked, and i tested my ports and they worked just fine. It seems the...
  8. Restarted computer in safe mode and now it doesn’t recognize my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarted computer in safe mode and now it doesn’t recognize my password: I started my Dell desktop in safe mode then restarted it and now it does not recognize my password. Is there a simple fix for this that i don’t know?...
  9. iTunes doesn’t recognize my classic iPod

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iTunes doesn’t recognize my classic iPod: Please help me to fix this issue. Do I have to install the driver to help iPod connect with iTunes on Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-doesnt-recognize-my-classic-ipod/7fa8a3b4-720c-40b0-8ad1-2e54b1fcbd83
  10. System doesn’t accept my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System doesn’t accept my password: When I go to the set up the system takes my password but if I try to open Windows it doesn’t accept it saying that the password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-doesnt-accept-my-password/2008e5cb-942a-4f1d-a779-d67ac906e159

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer doesnt recognize my password

2. chaturbate doesn t recognize my password

3. my pc doesnt recognize my password

4. changed windows password on internet computer doesnt recognize it,
  5. my computer doesnt recognize my password,
  6. computer doesnt recognize password windows 10,
  7. windows phone doesnt recognise yahoo password,
  8. my computer is not recognizing my password windows 10