Windows 10: my computer doesn't shutdown

Discus and support my computer doesn't shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with shutting down If i click on shutdown button in start, windows saying: shutting down. g.exe prevents shutdown i clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by marek9911, Oct 30, 2018.

1. marek9911 Win User

my computer doesn't shutdown

Hi,

i have a problem with shutting down

If i click on shutdown button in start, windows saying: shutting down.

g.exe prevents shutdown i clicked shutdown again.

I see black screen on monitor. After 1 minute computer is still on.

And after 3 minutes pc himself turn on and Windows starts.

How i can fix it???

Is the g.exe virus?

Thanks.

:)

marek9911, Oct 30, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. my computer doesn't shutdown - Similar Threads - computer doesn't shutdown

2. shutdown the computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shutdown the computer: when i use the window buttom and try to shutdown the computer this way,sometime it work but other time,it is not work. i know about the shortcut of window icon +x but i am curious about the way i have always using the regular way to shutdown the computer. someone know the...
  3. Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebok doesn't start if I shutdown my computer only with restart: I have searched hundreds of topics in the internet but I can't find any solution for this, if I run wsreset.exe and restart windows Facebook App starts, if I shutdown it doesn't. Please if there's someone out there I really need help...I am also having some problems with...
  4. Computer shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shutdown: Hi my computer is Lenovo all in one my problem is computer shutdown every 30 munited https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shutdown/82189cdc-2816-4be2-8ccb-b5fe6949a49f
  5. Computer Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Shutdown: When ever I turn off my computer it acts as if it shutdown, it closes all my tabs too, and says they closed unexpectedly. If there is any way to fix this in a simple way without it risking my computer then please help me, If the way to fix it is super complicated, I think...
  6. Shutdown doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown doesn't work: When I press shutdown, it just restarts back to the lock screen and says for some reason my pin is unavailable and makes me enter my password, if I try to shutdown again after this, the screen remains off but my keyboard RGB and the power button stays on. This has been...
  7. Computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer shutdown: Error lvrs64.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shutdown/2e380b37-dab7-4ae8-ab9a-57c06499a98d
  8. computer shutdown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer shutdown: so let me begin by saying I live in Arizona so is pretty hot right now today my computer shutdown itself and the strange thing the modem did a total reboot I check of overeating computer parts but everything is fine I have a feeling I'm being hack but I don't know to how...
  9. My computer shutdown suddenly.

My computer shutdown suddenly.: Hello. My Laptop HP 620 with Windows 10 Home suddenly shutdown with enough battery . I've checked the events and it shows the event 524 Source Kernel-Power. Nombre de registro:System Origen: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Fecha: 24/06/2018 22:03:42...
  10. Computer shutdown

Computer shutdown: my pc using windows 10 will start fine, but then will unexpectedly close after 5-10 minutes. Then when restarted it runs fine. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/computer-shutdown/c8d24f1f-8d5b-4a22-972a-26b3a7c05a4c