Windows 10: My computer doesn't use its full bandwidth

Discus and support My computer doesn't use its full bandwidth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have a 250/250 internet connection, the speed test on my computer goes at 100/0 and from task manager I can see it only uses 0.1% of the actual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/faccoz, Mar 28, 2021.

1. /u/faccoz Win User

My computer doesn't use its full bandwidth

i have a 250/250 internet connection, the speed test on my computer goes at 100/0 and from task manager I can see it only uses 0.1% of the actual download. Anybody knows how to fix this?

submitted by /u/faccoz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/faccoz, Mar 28, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My computer doesn't use its full bandwidth [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Mar 28, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

1. My computer doesn't use its full bandwidth - Similar Threads - computer doesn't full

2. my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers: last week I updated windows and since then the speakers on my computer haven't worked.I think the problem is that my computer doesn't recognize its speakers because they don't appear in any "output devices" list....
  3. my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers: last week I updated windows and since then the speakers on my computer haven't worked.I think the problem is that my computer doesn't recognize its speakers because they don't appear in any "output devices" list....
  4. My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not: Hi, I have an Acer Swift Laptop (Model Name: SF315-51G) I have been struggling with the storage management on it for sometime now and am constantly confused. My laptop has 2 storage locations and it tells me its full because the 'This PC (C:) 119- GB' is completely full...
  5. System using disk bandwidth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System using disk bandwidth: I have this issue with every laptop ive owned, ssd or hdd. The system will suddenly start using 80-98% disk for no apparent reason, and when i go to task manager to diagbose what the issue is, it doesnt help. Even after closing all other apps running and unessential...
  6. something using my bandwidth

something using my bandwidth: I am using Virgin Mobile for wireless internet and a HP laptop. I am on a capped plan and know how to disable windows updates and I do that. I get them when I go to the library and us their wifi. But something is still often using my precious bandwith and I can't seem to find...
  7. something using my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Support
    something using my bandwidth: I am using Virgin Mobile for wireless internet and a HP laptop. I am on a capped plan and know how to disable windows updates and I do that. I get them when I go to the library and us their wifi. But something is still often using my precious bandwith and I can't seem to find...
  8. Not Able to Use Full Bandwidth from ISP in Windows 10 Home

Not Able to Use Full Bandwidth from ISP in Windows 10 Home: Hello, I am hoping someone might be able to provide some suggestions to resolve an issue I am having with my laptop with Windows 10. I am paying for 200 mb internet service through Charter/Spectrum and I am able to use this bandwidth on every other device in my home with the...
  9. Not getting full bandwidth?

Not getting full bandwidth?: I have 100mbps service and it doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere near that most days. The family is out leaving only 3 devices in the house instead of the usual 12. I've heard rumors that Windows 10 takes a percentage of any given bandwidth to feed itself and others...
  10. Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth

Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth: Recently I switch windows 10 creator from windows 7 *Biggrin . I am trying to create a virtual wi-fi hotspot on windows 10 pc/desktop by cmd. and it create a virtual hotspot perfectly but problem is that it doesn't share my bandwidth from pc to my phone *Mad.I can connect...