Windows 10: My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse

Discus and support My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; - I been using this mouse for some years now, and it never gave me problems, until the day that my computer froze and i had to use an recovery point to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheLadyOfWar, Mar 9, 2019.

1. My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse

- I been using this mouse for some years now, and it never gave me problems, until the day that my computer froze and i had to use an recovery point to get it back, but now my mouse doesn't work, i tried others mouses and they light up but the pc doesn't show that the device is even connect, the USB doors are working because they open pendrives and other hardwares.

- In the Device Manager page (Universal Serial Bus controllers) all of the devices show and yellow triangle with an black exclamation point. I tried a lot of procedures to fix the problem but nothing works out.

- I use and Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500.

:)

TheLadyOfWar, Mar 9, 2019

2. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse

Windows 10 Out stopped recognizing my wireless mouse

Hi,

Not recognized wireless mouse could be due to:

• Outdated Mouse driver.
    • Faulty or loose wireless mouse USB receiver.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried using your wireless mouse on other computer and check if it works?
    • Have you tried using other wireless mouse?
    • Have you tried updating your mouse drivers?

In the meantime, please refer to the initila troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwat Kumar on this

link

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse

1. My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse - Similar Threads - computer don't recognizes

2. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones: I use a usb adapter to plug in my headphones to my computer, but for the past few days it hasnt been recognizing my headphones and only recognize the adapter calling it "USB Serial Device COM5" instead of recognizing my headphones. The headphones are perfectly fine and work...
  3. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones: I use a usb adapter to plug in my headphones to my computer, but for the past few days it hasnt been recognizing my headphones and only recognize the adapter calling it "USB Serial Device COM5" instead of recognizing my headphones. The headphones are perfectly fine and work...
  4. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB mouse not recognized

USB mouse not recognized: Yesterday when I woke up my wired usb mouse, the "razer mamba elite" could no longer stay connected to my laptop, the dell G7 7590, I've tried many fixes but none seemed to permanently work. I've reinstalled the usb root hub through the device manager, disabled selective...
  6. My computer won't recognize my Segate USB drive

My computer won't recognize my Segate USB drive: To fix, I have changed USB ports on my Notebook Dell computer still external Seagate drive was not recognized Working in the drive menu, I found a message that said: The administrator has changed a policy setting to not recognize external drives. I cannon find where in...
  7. Websites don't recognize my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites don't recognize my computer: Using firefox with win 10 Several websites do not recognize my computer and always require me to answer security questions prior to logging on. I did not have this problem on the same machine prior to win 10 I have checked all the options I can find. Cookies are ON....
  8. My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse

My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse: Hello everyone, I followed the fix on an old post where someone removed all the wacom info from the computer and reinstalled the drivers. The problem is, as soon as I plug in my wacom tablet, windows auto installs it as a mouse whether I have wacom drivers installed or...
  9. USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse

USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad500 14ISK running windows 10. From a few days my usb ports are not recognizing my usb mouse and does not even detect my usb fflash drive. If I plug in my phone it is just charging the phone from usb but there is no detection of any kind. I...
  10. Computer I don't recognize on my home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer I don't recognize on my home network: When I look at my network (Windows 10) private, home network, I see a computer listed under "Computers" that I don't recognize. How do I find out what computer that is and how do I block it or remove it?...