Windows 10: My computer experiences random freezes. Windows 10.

Discus and support My computer experiences random freezes. Windows 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone. My self-built PC experiences random freezes. It is an Athlon FX6300 + Asus M5A97 motherboard and a MSI Radeon 270 GPU. RAMs are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skaryd, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Skaryd Win User

My computer experiences random freezes. Windows 10.

Hello everyone.

My self-built PC experiences random freezes.

It is an Athlon FX6300 + Asus M5A97 motherboard and a MSI Radeon 270 GPU. RAMs are Corsairs.

What i mean by freeze?
    If i am playing a game the picture suddenly freezes and i hear a continuous sound where the music or sound stopped. I got no BSOD and there are no strange sounds or alike. I never tried waiting longer then 1 minute to see if something happens. The numberlock is unresponsive as is mouse and keyboard. A reset restarts the PC without Issues.

I ran Memtest 86 for 26 hours and it turned out with 0 errors or warnings. I made a crystal disk scan of my harddrive and it says its "Good". I tried different RAM and the issues persist. I have no option to try different Motherboard or CPU.

My PSU is a 650W Corsair.

I run a USB mouse and keyboard. Both plugged in from rear into the case.

I checked out all connections and it seems fine. Reseated all power connections, tried different RAM slots.

I ran a sfc / scannow and it turned out good.

I ran the DM Log collector and have attached the generated file.

I have a feeling that a fresh installation either doesnt fail or fails quite seldom. The PC crashes mostly while playing my favourite Game Farming simulator 2015, i tried running it with a system monitor up and there were no signs of overheating or similar.

Any help would be nice. I hope i posted all according to the Posting instructions., If not i am stupid and will correct it.

:)

Skaryd, Dec 6, 2015
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Computer Freezing

My computer and same with my friends have been freezing for a couple months now. The freezing has been at random and has no predictability to it. Sometimes it won't freeze for an entire week, and other times its every other day. I'm not sure if it is
    a computer problem or a windows problem.

TylerBurtoft, Dec 6, 2015
  4. Skaryd Win User

Additionally, i am experiencing many warnings in the Event viewer. Some of them are "Critical" "The system was not shut down properly" etc. Most other are warnings about processes i dont know what are they doing. But i dont know how to post the results here.

Skaryd, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

1. My computer experiences random freezes. Windows 10. - Similar Threads - computer experiences random

2. My computer is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is randomly freezing: Hello, I have a pc setup with motherboard: gigabyte ga-b150-hd3, processor: intel core i5 6700, graphics: NVIDIA gt270 1.5GB, RAM: 24GB 2x4GB+2x8GB and SSD 111GBProblem: After booting, the operating system freezes after a random amount of time. Even when logging in, booting,...
  3. My computer is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is randomly freezing: Hello, I have a pc setup with motherboard: gigabyte ga-b150-hd3, processor: intel core i5 6700, graphics: NVIDIA gt270 1.5GB, RAM: 24GB 2x4GB+2x8GB and SSD 111GBProblem: After booting, the operating system freezes after a random amount of time. Even when logging in, booting,...
  4. My computer is randomly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 computer randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer randomly freezing: Hey team,So in the last couple of weeks my computer has randomly started freezing. It's a pretty beefy computer and I've tried a bunch of troubleshooting and still can't work it out. It doesn't seem to happen during any particular activity, even when just idle it'll do it....
  6. Windows 10 computer randomly freezing

Windows 10 computer randomly freezing: Hey team,So in the last couple of weeks my computer has randomly started freezing. It's a pretty beefy computer and I've tried a bunch of troubleshooting and still can't work it out. It doesn't seem to happen during any particular activity, even when just idle it'll do it....
  7. Windows 10 experience random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 experience random freeze and reboot: Hi, My computer is experiencing random freeze recently. And the situation is getting much more frequent than before. It usually freezes at a random time and after a few second, it would automatically restart. I have tried to update my BIOS as well as reinstalling my windows...
  8. Windows 10 experience random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 experience random freeze and reboot: Hi, My computer is experiencing random freeze recently. And the situation is getting much more frequent than before. It usually freezes at a random time and after a few second, it would automatically restart. I have tried to update my BIOS as well as reinstalling my windows...
  9. Windows 10 experience random freeze and reboot

10. User account experience random freezes in several computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User account experience random freezes in several computer: Hi! I've have an specific Windows 10 Microsoft User Account that experience random freezes in no matter which computer is using. The freeze: - Happens in Games, Websites, writing an email, scrolling down, trying to rename a file in Windows Explorer. Like 3 seconds the...