Windows 10: My computer fails to start

Discus and support My computer fails to start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start my computer it instantly gets frozen on a black screen, I made a fast test and gave me this failure id: 6BV790-8L5A3V-MFPUQ1-60XS03 Hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlejandroDardon1, May 4, 2020.

1. My computer fails to start

When I start my computer it instantly gets frozen on a black screen, I made a fast test and gave me this failure id: 6BV790-8L5A3V-MFPUQ1-60XS03 Hard Drive 1 - Primary HDD Bay

What could I do?

:)

AlejandroDardon1, May 4, 2020

2. Computer is failing to upgrade

Hi Michelle,

Most of the time, failed Windows updates occur due to damaged Windows updates component or third-party programs that prevents your computer to install the updates. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there an error code displayed when the updates failed to install?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows updates and try installing it again. For your reference, check this article on where to download and run the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, May 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 4, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

My computer fails to start

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, May 4, 2020
Thema:

My computer fails to start

1. My computer fails to start - Similar Threads - computer fails start

2. My computer will not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not start: My computer will not start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-start/eff53025-c43a-4613-8b8f-02d4bb14f010
  3. My computer will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not start: My computer will not start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-start/eff53025-c43a-4613-8b8f-02d4bb14f010
  4. Explorer.exe fails to start when computer starts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer.exe fails to start when computer starts: On Windows 10 2004, Explorer.exe fails to start when I log in to my computer. It takes about 12 seconds to get past the log in screen when I successfully input my password. After that, I see nothing. In order to start Explorer.exe, I must CTRL + ALT + DEL and start it via...
  5. When I try to start my computer it says failing drive sata0 and failing attribute00

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to start my computer it says failing drive sata0 and failing attribute00: I cant start my computer because it says failling drive sata0 and i tried a new hdd and it still has same error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-start-my-computer-it-says-failing/edbcdbd0-6296-43c3-a6d7-01e59baf0794
  6. Start failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start failed: I turnef on my pc a d go a blud screen saying automatic repair failed, i have tried everything and i think i may need todo a fresh install the problem isi cant find the priduct key that i think i need is there a way to geg it...
  7. Computer Browser Service Fails To Start Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Browser Service Fails To Start Windows 10: Hello, Around December 2019 I installed Windows on a new hard disk, Windows had been running fine for years, but part of my DoD contract with the military stated that I had to let them wipe my hard drive upon separation as it was loaded with sensitive certificates ect....
  8. Failed to restore my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed to restore my computer: My notebook when stucked on showing the brand image of the computer when i turned on my notebook. I tried to restore it. After loaded in the process of 20% , it shown undoing reset and failed to restore my computer. I had found the solution on web, like the following:...
  9. Start my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start my computer: After the mandatory upgrading to my operation Windows 10 Home on 18/05/2019 my system it became too slow, especially at start-up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-my-computer/047e9869-d2fc-4f99-8eec-bc30015c317a
  10. Starting my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Starting my computer: I'd like to set up my desktop computer so that when I start it I don't need to enter any login information (username, password, pin etc.). I've tried typing Netplwiz in the Start Menu and unchecking "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer." in the...