Windows 10: My Computer Freezes and is Unresponsive on Update Screen.

Discus and support My Computer Freezes and is Unresponsive on Update Screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having this problem a while ago when I came here for help and I used sfc /scannow to fix it. However, the problem came back.This time, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kirbabulon, Jul 25, 2021.

1. My Computer Freezes and is Unresponsive on Update Screen.

I was having this problem a while ago when I came here for help and I used sfc /scannow to fix it. However, the problem came back.This time, my keyboard froze up and became unresponsive while I was using it, I wasn't sure what to do so I restarted my computer. However, during the restart, my computer froze and refused to hard shutdown using the power button. My laptop doesn't have a removeable battery so I had to wait for the charge to run out.I've already tried using sfc /scannow again, but it didn't seem to do anything at all. What can I do to stop the keyboard freezing and the computer free

:)

Kirbabulon, Jul 25, 2021
  2. billyboi Win User

Touch screen unresponsive after driver update

Dell SX2210T Flat panel touchscreen monitor unresponsive to touch after Automatic update of "NextWindow driver update for NextWindow 1950 UCS Compliant Touch Screen" in Windows 10.10240 and Tech preview 10.10525.

This is the wrong driver for this touchscreen but I am unable to find a means of uninstalling it.

It is not listed in the list of installed updates.

The correct driver is shown in Device manager for the screen.

Any suggestions please?

billyboi, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 25, 2021
  4. My Computer Freezes and is Unresponsive on Update Screen.

My laptop randomly freezes and becomes completely unresponsive

Hi Mia,

You laptop freezing and hanging could be caused by different possible scenarios. For us to address your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any recent changes made on your computer? Like an update or a new programs was installed.
    • Was there a specific activity you were on when the computer freezes.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

My Computer Freezes and is Unresponsive on Update Screen.

1. My Computer Freezes and is Unresponsive on Update Screen. - Similar Threads - Computer Freezes Unresponsive

2. My computer screen is freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer screen is freezing: Computer screen is freezing but computer is staying on, can't alt-tab or ctrl-alt-del have to hard restart. This was one of the errors SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎4/‎07/‎2023 8:08 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...
  3. My computer screen is freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer screen is freezing: Computer screen is freezing but computer is staying on, can't alt-tab or ctrl-alt-del have to hard restart. This was one of the errors SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎4/‎07/‎2023 8:08 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...
  4. computer freezes on boot up and becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes on boot up and becomes unresponsive: This is the screen it always starts on and freezes, ive tried shutting it down and rebooting, i cant access booting options since it freezes almost as soon as it turns on. This happened once before, i left it alone for about a month until i was ready to deal with it but it...
  5. computer freezes on boot up and becomes unresponsive

computer freezes on boot up and becomes unresponsive: This is the screen it always starts on and freezes, ive tried shutting it down and rebooting, i cant access booting options since it freezes almost as soon as it turns on. This happened once before, i left it alone for about a month until i was ready to deal with it but it...
  6. computer freezes on boot up and becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer freezing/unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing/unresponsive: I have an HP Envy x360 laptop.I was running some memory-intensive programs when the screen froze at 3:13pm.The keyboard and touchscreen were unresponsive. Buttons on the laptop that should turn on lights when pressed ie the capslock and volume mute buton don't light up....
  8. Computer freezing/unresponsive

Computer freezing/unresponsive: I have an HP Envy x360 laptop.I was running some memory-intensive programs when the screen froze at 3:13pm.The keyboard and touchscreen were unresponsive. Buttons on the laptop that should turn on lights when pressed ie the capslock and volume mute buton don't light up....
  9. Computer freezing/unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. my computer freezes and becomes unresponsive upon awakening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer freezes and becomes unresponsive upon awakening: i have windows 10. it started two days back that when i put it to sleep or hibernate, the screen goes black with mouse cursor visible but nothing gets out of it. i can wait for hours but screen doesnt return unless i restart it which obviously looses my data/ work unsaved....