Windows 10: My computer freezes every few seconds

Discus and support My computer freezes every few seconds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grikis, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Grikis Win User

My computer freezes every few seconds

My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it?

:)

Grikis, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 3, 2020
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 3, 2020
  4. My computer freezes every few seconds

Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

My computer freezes every few seconds

1. My computer freezes every few seconds - Similar Threads - computer freezes every

2. Online games freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online games freezes every few seconds: So this issue came when i installed new modem router archer vr400. Problem is that internet works well on other devices and on my computer as well Its not perfect but it lags much less than in online games. Its just the online games that keep freezing over and over to the...
  3. Online games freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online games freezes every few seconds: So this issue came when i installed new modem router archer vr400. Problem is that internet works well on other devices and on my computer as well Its not perfect but it lags much less than in online games. Its just the online games that keep freezing over and over to the...
  4. Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!!: Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!! this problem started to occurer a few days ago but over time its coming more freuqwent and i dont know why but i think it could be some of my Hardware is broken or not working proply HELP please...
  5. Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.: Lately I’ve noticed my mouse freezing every 20 or so seconds, and after a day or two the problem became worse and the mouse froze every 3 or 4 seconds. I have tried many solutions online to fix this problem, to no avail. I’ve uninstalled Realtek audio managed, and disabled...
  6. Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly

Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly: So, I have been having alot... and I mean, ALOT of problems with my pc recently. I've managed fix most of them... but yesterday, as of me writing this, I have experienced that my computer freezes from time to time, and I have no idea why it does that. I've been reinstalling...
  7. SSD freezes every now and then for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD freezes every now and then for a few seconds: Ever since I finished building my PC in early October, I quickly encountered the issue that my image and, most of the time, my sound too, freezes for a couple of seconds, then everything works as usual again. I researched that issue since it first happened and tried every...
  8. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  9. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

My Mouse freezes every few seconds: I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fast computer in safe mode freezes in regular