Windows 10: My computer freezes on the spinning dots when turning it on.

Discus and support My computer freezes on the spinning dots when turning it on. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried getting rid of the activate windows watermark. I followed all the steps in this video Now, when I turn the pc on, the pc freezes on the black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PresentData, Feb 21, 2021.

1. My computer freezes on the spinning dots when turning it on.

I tried getting rid of the activate windows watermark. I followed all the steps in this video

Now, when I turn the pc on, the pc freezes on the black screen with the windows logo and spinning dots.

I’ve already tried to boot it into safemode. But I don’t know what to do after that. Please help me. Any help will do.

submitted by /u/PresentData
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PresentData, Feb 21, 2021

2. spinning dots

After an automatic update I am constantly getting the spinning dots during streaming to Hulu. Pausing and freezing was bad before but this is horrible. I am not very good at computers and have read other info in the community about the dots but I don't
    understand most of what the solutions mean so if anyone has a suggestion please speak very simple computer dummy....

CindyScully, Feb 21, 2021
  3. spinning dots

I am no sure what modem you have , but if you can open your modem tab and check the signal strength , connecting / disconnecting go to settings and select force 3G\4G

OctavianQR, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Ray14120 Win User

My computer freezes on the spinning dots when turning it on.

Anniversary Edition no spinning dots at restart/shutdown

No, None of my computers are showing the spinning dots, on a restart or shutdown. The dots only appear when the computers are first turned on.

It's not causing a problem, but at first when no dots were there, I thought for at least 20 seconds that the computers were locked up. I like the spinning dots to show me that the computer is working !

Ray14120, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

My computer freezes on the spinning dots when turning it on.

1. My computer freezes on the spinning dots when turning it on. - Similar Threads - computer freezes spinning

2. Boot freezes at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot freezes at spinning dots: As the title says I am currently having an issue with my Win10 computer where whenever I try to boot it up it goes to the spinning dots under the company logo of the MB manufacturer and as soon as the dots appear it freezes. If I force automatic repair the exact same happens...
  3. Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots: Hello! I've got quite an annoying problem with my windows 10 desktop. Last week, I was playing games on my computer, as I do every night. While in game, my computer decided to just shut off without any warning. Since then I've restarted it about 50 times, for it to get...
  4. Spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning dots: My computer I use for my classes stated Microsoft update was due. So I waited and it auto restarted and did the update. Now all I have is spinning dots. That is it. All my student's information is on that computer plus their pictures and other events they have participated...
  5. Showing loading blue spinning dots after turning on the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Showing loading blue spinning dots after turning on the computer: Hi, I have a lenovo laptop and when i turn it on it shows this can you help me please[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/showing-loading-blue-spinning-dots-after-turning/ff044d79-0a7f-4453-85b1-d32ee3368ff8
  6. spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    spinning dots: let me start by saying that my laptop is working perfectly, and windows 10 is working perfectly. I turn on the laptop, it's a Dell. I get the Dell logo screen as it posts. the screen blinks and the dell logo comes back on with the spinning dots. I want to change that...
  7. Freezing dots when computer is booting

Freezing dots when computer is booting: Whenever i try opening my computer, it loads the booting screen where I can press F12 or F2 to choose between setup options and boot options but on the very next screen as soon as the dot appear the screen freezes and it never unfreezes. I cannot access to safe mode or...
  8. Windows installer freezes on spinning dots?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installer freezes on spinning dots?: Hi, I recently moved and tried to turn on my Windows 10 PC for the first time and got the BSOD. After trying a few of the fixes for that with no success, I decided I would simply just clean install a new Windows 10 off my bootable USB. So I used my MSi motherboard settings...
  9. Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots: Hi all, I am currently having a problem when trying to install clean windows 10 from USB boot or upgrade win 10 to 1809 from 1803. Both have same issues cant boot to windows and my laptop freezes at the loading spinning dots screen. and the update process was not...
  10. Freeze at spinning dots (loading)

Freeze at spinning dots (loading): Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...