Windows 10: My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...

Discus and support My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have only witnessed this happening while I game, for now.System Details:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rishi Diwan, Jun 7, 2023.

1. My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...

I have only witnessed this happening while I game, for now.System Details:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 System Manufacturer ASUS System Type x64-based PC System SKU SKU Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-12900K, 3200 Mhz, 16 Cores, 24 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1720, 12-08-2022 SMBIOS Version 3.4 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode UEFI BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. BaseBoard Product TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 BaseBoard Version Rev 1.xx Platform Role Desktop Secure Boot State On Hardware

:)

Rishi Diwan, Jun 7, 2023

2. White noise

When I turn on a Microsoft game app like Microsoft Mahjong my computer speakers make a very loud white noise. It turns off when I close the app the sound stops. It is very loud!

KimHimmelmann, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Heize Win User
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... 195082d1531102593t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-cpu.png

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... 195083d1531102608t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-gpu-volt.png

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... 195084d1531102615t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-harddisk.png

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... 195085d1531102626t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-hwinfo.png

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... 195086d1531102636t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-temp.png

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... 195087d1531102724t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-20180708_211240.jpg

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... 195089d1531102911t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-20180708_211314.jpg

Heize, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Heize Win User

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

First post here, and hoping to get some help.

For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing I have up is Discord and Fortnite.

The freezes seem to happen pretty sporadically, sometimes several times a day while sometimes it won't happen for a couple of days. I can't for the life of me figure out what the issue is.

The things I've tried:
    Turn off hardware accelerator
    Updated video card driver
    Windows Fresh Start
    Using a different browser

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Heize, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...

1. My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets... - Similar Threads - computer freezes very

2. My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...: I have only witnessed this happening while I game, for now.System Details:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 System Manufacturer ASUS System Type x64-based PC System SKU SKU Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-12900K, 3200 Mhz, 16 Cores, 24...
  3. My computer randomly freezes and their is a loud sound noise that comes out of my speaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer randomly freezes and their is a loud sound noise that comes out of my speaker: My computer randomly freezes and their is a loud sound noise that comes out of my speakersI am having a problem where my computer randomly freezes and it makes a loud noise from the speakers. I am running windows 10....
  4. Static sound (Loud White Noise)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static sound (Loud White Noise): Whenever I start up my computer or play any kind of audio, there’s an extremely annoying static sound in my earbuds. The issue does not happen with the computer’s speakers. I have tested it with multiple earbuds so I know it is not the earbuds’ problem. I’m not sure if this...
  5. Very Loud Fan noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very Loud Fan noise: Hi, Today suddenly laptop fan became noisy. To add, it happened at-least 3 times, that the fan noise was very very high for 2 minutes or so. Laptop was working quite well till yesterday, but today even when I login to windows, the fan starts and so is the noise. I reset...
  6. White noise/static from headphones and speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White noise/static from headphones and speakers: I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems like static in the background. I've tried using different headphones, but the same things keeps happening. It doesn't make any...
  7. Loud noises

Loud noises: whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-noises/d3b5fe5b-02ce-4d42-b5f2-2ddbda803e59
  8. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...
  9. Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers

Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers: I have a HP Pavilion 15-n020nr andfor no reason at all my laptop started making this noise. At first it was intermittent static, almost like static beeping, but then it became steady. I restarted my laptop, but it started up again once I turned it back on. I also heard it...
  10. Loud vibrating like noise in Dell PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud vibrating like noise in Dell PC: What can make this noise besides hard drives and fans? I have stopped the fans one at a time and the noise continues. One strange thing, when I blew air into the power supply fan the noise stopped for hours. When the noise returned I stopped the power supply fan, but the...